And I mean that. I was told to expect a good time from the DC Metro Mom Bloggers and it wouldn’t be like this group to let anyone down! So a good time was certainly had by all. That’s always easy when you’re surrounded by good food and wine (yes- the wine makes it easy), a cool product to check out and talk about (they said it too!), and great conversations. That’s really the best part for all of us- the great conversation… I got to hear about Vicky’s rambunctious daughter who acts more like a two-year old boy than a dainty little girl, and Kristen whose son windexed his brother’s highchair mid-meal and Devra (a self-proclaimed Pack ‘n Playmate) who’s written an amazing book called Mommy Guilt as well as many other great stories.
Since the Silicon Valley and Chicago Mom’s Get-Togethers, Graco has launched this blog so I was able to rub shoulders with fellow (yes- fellow!) bloggers! Many of them were kind enough to give me the thumbs up while some I think are waiting to read it before they go that far.
We’ve seen a number of great posts pop up from the great bloggers since the meet up, here are some of the best:
- What a Night! – WhyMommy (and crossposted – with some great comments)
- D.C. Moms Gone Wild – LawyerMama (also cross posted)
- Wine, Women and One Incredible Baby Soothing Machine – Mommy Chronicles
- Graco Newborn Soothing Center – Julie
- DC Metro Moms Caucus – PunditMom
- I Love Y’all – Stimey
- Friday’s Fun Find – Graco Sweetpeace -Vicky
- Party in the DC – Momma K
The whole evening was just abuzz with a high energy that resembled nothing of a post-holiday wrap up party. Thank you ladies for ushering in the New Year with such umph.