Graco Car Seat Cover Replacement Pads

***Hi Everyone! The best way to order a car seat replacement cover is through our Contact Us page. We will also continue monitor the comments here, but please allow us a little extra time to get back to all of you. Thanks for visiting the Graco Blog and come back soon!***

As you know, I am one of the supervisors in Graco’s customer service department. Part of my role here (besides talking about my many adventures with Slick) will be to provide helpful information.

So this is my first post addressing one of the most common questions in customer service. Believe it or not, it has to do with “fashion.” More specifically, parents looking for a new car seat cover. Sure, a parent might be looking for a new cover to replace one that has been soiled, but it is more common to hear from moms looking for a fresh new look for the next baby. It might be an opportunity to convert the previously gender-neutral seat into one fit for a princess or to ensure a soon-to-be-here son isn’t brought home from the hospital in a pink and flowery seat that belonged to an older sister.

We are more than happy to help consumers with this request. It can get a little tricky because not all seat pads will fit on every Graco seat. If you contact us with your model number and serial number, we’ll be more than happy to see what options are available for your particular seat.

953 Responses to “Graco Car Seat Cover Replacement Pads”

1. Sharlaysha Powers January 26, 2012 at 9:35 pm #

Hi I would like a replace ment for the pattern Elyse , I also need the canopy please respond !

2. Jessica Dufty February 1, 2012 at 12:00 am #

I was wondering if you had a replacement cover for the graco snugride 35 infant car seat in the color sable? Also how much would it cost? Thanks for your help!

3. Karla February 2, 2012 at 3:32 pm #

I am looking for a replacement cover and canopy. Boy colors/or unisex colors, I don’t really care as long as it’s not girly. My model number is 8465lrd3 manufacture date 2-11-07. Please let me know if you can help, due in June and need a new cover.

4. Danielle February 4, 2012 at 6:08 pm #

I am looking for a replacement cover and canopy. My snugride model # is 8646SND2. I would like a cover that is for a girl or neutral. I do hope you can help. Thank you.

5. Lilnda Scharding February 4, 2012 at 8:15 pm #

Looking for a replacement cover for the infant carrier to stroller model 7255CLP – Mfg 04/01/2005 Classic Pooh Design.

6. Elizabeth February 6, 2012 at 2:48 am #

Hi there, I’m looking for a replacement cover for the Snugride 30 (Carlisle). Something for a girl please!

Thank you!

7. Marci February 7, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

Hello,

I am looking for a replacement cover for my snugride to convert it for a boy. I contacted customer service who responded with a confusing list of instructions, which I tried to follow and still cannot find this product on your website.

If this is one of your most frequently asked questions, then why on Earth can’t a customer simply search and find these products on your website?

Please email me with a LINK to the page on your website where I can view/order the replacement cover.

This is what I have:

Model Number: 7F07EMA3
    Serial Number: JJ200804020460

Thanks,

Marci

8. Kristina February 8, 2012 at 8:38 pm #

Hello, I am looking for a replacement cover for the SungRide Model #1750727. I would like a cover for a girl. Hope you can help!

9. Daphne February 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm #

I am looking for a unisex replacement cover for comfort sport model#8C04ALA2

10. Morgan February 16, 2012 at 8:14 pm #

I am looking to get a replacement cover for my sister in laws car seat as a gift. She has a snug ride 35 in the pattern laguna bay, model numder 1771748. Please send me an email with the names of the patterns that can replace this cover. My email is mkd2014@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Morgan

11. tamani February 17, 2012 at 8:24 pm #

looking for replacmenet seat cover for graco nautilus.. want one that is more gender-neutral

12. Joanna February 17, 2012 at 11:36 pm #

I am looking for replacement covers for the Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 multi-use car seat, Bravo.

13. lindsey February 20, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

I have the entire graco set pack n play,carrier, stroller,and swing (in pink) but I and pregnant again. Not sure what im having yet, but if its a boy I would hope that I could just buy blue covers.

14. Amy February 23, 2012 at 4:21 am #

I’m looking for unisex replacement pads for a Backless Turbobooster. The elastics that keep the pad on the seat have become so stretched out that the pad won’t stay on. Because our state laws require a booster until a child is 80 lbs or 8 years old, I’d like to replace the pads instead of the entire booster so my child can use it for the next 3+ years. Thanks!

15. Courtney February 23, 2012 at 2:31 pm #

A friend is giving me a car seat she used. The cover has stains on it and I would like to purchase a new one, but I don’t know the serial number or exact manufacture date.

The model is: Graco SnugRide 22 Infant Car Seat, 8F12PTI3. It was made in 2009.

Thank you so much, please respond so I can tell her if I want the car seat or not!

16. Shruthi February 25, 2012 at 2:23 am #

I am looking for replacement cover for Graco stylus travel system stroller-Elyse.Looking for blue or any color that suits for a boy baby. Am due in April.Do let me know if you can ship me the product in march 2012
    Details:-

Item #: 234086
    SKU: 411D9C3C
    UPC/EAN/ISBN:047406105304
    Manufacturer #:1755755

17. Jessica February 25, 2012 at 3:42 am #

I am looking for a replacement cover and canopy for snugride model 8643JOS3. looking for boy colors or neutral.

18. Chris February 25, 2012 at 7:46 am #

Hello, I’m looking for a replacement carseat cover for the alano nobel carseat. Thank you.

19. Faye February 25, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

I would like a replacement cover and the hood for a new baby boy.

20. Amanda February 25, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Hi! I am looking for a replacement cover for my snugride 35 carseat. Could you email me the link so I can see what is available?

model# 1771748

Thanks!

21. Peggy March 5, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

Hi there, I am looking for a replacement cover and canopy for snugride car seat. Looking for something for a boy or gender neutral. Hope you can help me.

Model 7A09CBMCA3
    Serial # 1118080091
    Manufacture Date 2008/11/18

22. Micaela Boyd March 7, 2012 at 11:28 am #

Hi, I’m looking for a replacement cover for my snugride 22 I believe. Looking for a boy cover Could u email me the choices and prices? Thanks

23. Pooja March 10, 2012 at 7:08 pm #

Hi,
    I have a Snug Ride
    Model 7255WLO2
    Serial: JJ 1231050108

We are expecting a girl in April. Let me know if we can order a pink replacement cover for Car seat and Stroller.

24. devnull March 11, 2012 at 6:27 am #

I need replacement covers for both the car-seat and stroller for my SnugRide travel system. Model # 1762155, Date: 2009-11-28.

(note: I just made this request via the contact form as well).

25. ruby March 12, 2012 at 1:41 am #

Need to replace a cover for a graco carier seat

26. ANGEL March 13, 2012 at 1:09 am #

HI I AM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT COVER FOR THE NAUTILUS MODEL 8J00RSE SERIAL JJ200805220509 PEFERABLY ONE FOR A GIRL.

27. Tammy Gerdes March 13, 2012 at 10:37 am #

28. Dawn March 13, 2012 at 10:08 pm #

Hello!

I’m looking for a Graco Bombay Pattern Replacement Carseat cover and canopy (1750168 ▪ UPC 047406102259) This pattern is discontinued and I want to put it on a newer car seat. I have the Quattro stroller and would like to continue to use it. I would greatly appreciate tour help locating this item. I have looked everywhere and have been unable to find one.

Thank you!
    Dawn :)

29. juan March 17, 2012 at 3:42 am #

I am looking for a carseat cover for model 8F34FOF3 JJ SNUG RIDE for a baby girl please

30. Susie March 20, 2012 at 12:47 am #

I’m looking for a replacement car seat/canopy cover to make it appropriate for a boy. Model number 1751927; manufacture date 2009/09/25.

Thank you!
    Susie

31. Carmen Woods March 25, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

I am interested in purchasing a car seat cover and canopy for
    model # 8a03qst
    serial # jj0207060839

32. Marty March 27, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

If your not able to find a replacement cover here you might try a one-size-fits-all cover with many stylish designs here. This can be put on an taken off easily and put in the washing machine.

33. Kristina Rivers March 29, 2012 at 7:46 pm #

Hello,

I am looking for a new neutral or girl cover padding for the following TWO different car seats. Thank you so much!!! #2 is due in the next 4 weeks!

Model# 8465GIS3
    Manufactured in: 101406 10

Model# 8465DAI3
    Manufactured in: 090707 10

Kristina

34. SHANNON March 31, 2012 at 1:31 am #

Hi! Same thing here! Going from a messy girl to a boy and need to replace soiled and torn carseat and stroller. Carseat# LAPC0074A. Stroller# 7B11CAD3.

35. Steffany April 19, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

I read your blog n i was super excited to heard theres options for the carseat cover.. I was
    Like sound so easy, just that you guys FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WE GOT TO ORDER A MONTH EARLIER.. I call graco yesterday the lady told me that you guys r out of stock for my carseat, that is not in your wearhouse that it would be in the middle of may..I got so upset spend the hold day on the internet.. Im about to have my baby boy in less than 3 weeks n im super upset because i guess he has to come home in pink cover. Yes i didnt buy it earlier because of my budget.. I found a design that i thought it would fit my carseat on the internet. I call today to double check but the lady was mad because i ask her what am i looking to replace my carseat cover, its like shes not there to help shes there to sell, she told me i got to order.. She couldnt tell me what am i looking for. Like i said im upset n idont know what to do.. Thanks a lot graco

36. noemy April 22, 2012 at 4:17 am #

I would like a replacement for my soiled carseat model 1751535

37. noemy April 22, 2012 at 4:18 am #

forgot to mention thats for girl

38. Serena April 25, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

I am expecting a baby girl May 31, 2012 and would like to upgrade from my gender neutral Zurich pattern to something girly for her on my Snugride 32 model # 1749642. Please let me know of options and pricing.

Thanks,
    Serena

39. Serena April 25, 2012 at 2:47 pm #

Oh ya, I’d like the pricing for the canopy as well.

Thanks,
    Serena

40. Maria April 27, 2012 at 10:43 pm #

I have the Eylse pattern carseat and stroller travel system. I am now pregnant with a boy and was hoping to order a replacement cover for that. Please respond with patterns avialable that will fit both the carseat and stroller! Thanks so much!

41. Charlita April 28, 2012 at 4:34 pm #

I would like a 2 replacement carseat covers for two of my car seats. one pettern is barlow the other is pasadena. thanks please respond back asap.

42. Charlita April 28, 2012 at 4:35 pm #

i also need the canopy as well for both

43. tanya April 30, 2012 at 7:10 pm #

i am looking for a new cover for my comfort sport carseat. please e-mail me boy patterns and prices. thanks

44. charlita smith April 30, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

I need a girl color carseat pad and canopy the model number is 1770685. How much will it cost. Thanks

45. Joy May 3, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

I am looking for a replacement cover and canopy.
    My Snugride infant car seat model # is 1760904, On the run.
    I would like a cover that is for a girl or neutral.
    Can u tell me how much are they?
    My due is 4 weeks later. I do hope you can help.
    Thank you.

46. Analia May 5, 2012 at 11:08 pm #

Hi, I was wondering about the car seat cover. I was thinking about doing this (please look link) http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/02/recovering-baby-car-seat.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+MakeItAndLoveIt+%2528Make+It+and+Love+It%2529&utm_content=Google+Reader
    for my new baby car seat and I was wondering if it is safe? Please contact me!

47. Rebecca May 8, 2012 at 1:21 am #

I need a carseat pad and canopy, the model is snugride 8F09JAV3. It would be for a little boy.

48. Amy o May 8, 2012 at 6:11 am #

Do you deliver to Regina sk canada? If so what is the total charge for a canopy with shpping? Thanks

49. Jordan May 12, 2012 at 6:53 pm #

I am looking to replace the covers on my Spree travel system with something for a girl, do you have anything for the car seat and stroller? Please respond thank you.

50. shannonR May 15, 2012 at 10:34 am #

I have e-mailed graco TWICE a couple weeks ago in the contact us about getting a replacement cover for my snugride car seat and high chair. The pattern I would like to get is gecko. I have already e-mailed my model numbers and other information. It would be nice to hear something back as I’m due in 1 month. Customer service is kind of lacking in this area.