Graco Car Seat Cover Replacement Pads

***Hi Everyone! The best way to order a car seat replacement cover is through our Contact Us page. We will also continue monitor the comments here, but please allow us a little extra time to get back to all of you. Thanks for visiting the Graco Blog and come back soon!***

As you know, I am one of the supervisors in Graco’s customer service department. Part of my role here (besides talking about my many adventures with Slick) will be to provide helpful information.

So this is my first post addressing one of the most common questions in customer service. Believe it or not, it has to do with “fashion.” More specifically, parents looking for a new car seat cover. Sure, a parent might be looking for a new cover to replace one that has been soiled, but it is more common to hear from moms looking for a fresh new look for the next baby. It might be an opportunity to convert the previously gender-neutral seat into one fit for a princess or to ensure a soon-to-be-here son isn’t brought home from the hospital in a pink and flowery seat that belonged to an older sister.

We are more than happy to help consumers with this request. It can get a little tricky because not all seat pads will fit on every Graco seat. If you contact us with your model number and serial number, we’ll be more than happy to see what options are available for your particular seat.

948 Responses to “Graco Car Seat Cover Replacement Pads”

1. Crystal May 18, 2012 at 1:38 am #

Hello I am looking for a cute girl cover and canopy for my carseat. Model No. 7B11CAD3. Can you help me out..Last time we had a little boy and would really like to update before our little girl arrives! Thank you…Crystal

2. Nancy Lomax May 29, 2012 at 1:44 pm #

Need to convert a pink Graco Snug Ride carseat to male colors. Doing this for my grandchildren so do not have the serial number. But, it is a Graco Snug Ride and was purchased in 2008. Can you provide a solution?

Thank you.

3. Jennifer Wirz May 30, 2012 at 6:51 pm #

What a joke!! I have the same exact carseat. I called Graco and they were absolutely no help what-so-ever.

4. Mandy June 16, 2012 at 5:13 am #

I used to the “Contact Us” page to ask about getting a replacement cover weeks ago and still haven’t gotten a reply. I’m wondering if this is still an option since this blog was started so long ago.

5. Victoria June 19, 2012 at 8:38 pm #

I used the contact us link and got a response. It took a couple weeks to get a response. I ordered the replacement covers for my travel system. Received a couple pieces today. They were very helpful.

Check your spam or try your email again.

6. amy flanagan June 20, 2012 at 12:12 am #

Hello,

I am looking to update my Snugride cover for our upcoming girl arrival. Can you please let me know what my options are?

Thank you.
    Amy Flanagan
    312.505.6155

Item: Graco® SnugRide® Platinum™ Infant Car Seat
    Model #1750727

7. arely July 2, 2012 at 6:29 am #

Would like a replacement cover for our snugride car seat in a pattern that would be for a girl.

Model # 7B10N0U3
    Serial # JJ200807170262
    Made in 2008

arely_aceves@yahoo.com

8. arely July 2, 2012 at 6:43 am #

Forgot to mention this is a part of a travel system and would like information on the replacement for the stroller and canopy as well. thanks

Model # 7B10N0U3
    Serial # JJ200807170262
    Made in 2008

9. Rita July 2, 2012 at 3:46 pm #

Hello! I’m looking for a girl gender car seat cover, matching canopy, and matching stroller cover for model # 7B11CAD3 with serial numbmer JJ200709120047.

Thank you so much!

10. Diane Pennington July 5, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Hello ~

Am looking for replacement covers for both a stroller and car seat.

SnugRide

Stroller: Model 20P3963 Serial: LAPZ0019B

Car seat: don’t have the numbers accessible but it is the one which is sold with this stroller

Base: Model 1762542 Serial: LAPZ0004E (manufactured 5/30/11)

Would also be interested in an extra base.

Thank you!

11. April W July 10, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Looking for a cover for my Alano Fliptit Travel System, want one for the stroller, and car seat plus canopy (Snugride 30) Its currently boy, and wanting it to be girly

Model number 1761277
    Date of Manufacturer 12-10-2009

12. allison July 14, 2012 at 2:10 pm #

looking for a replacement car seat cover for the snugride model #17715626 1/14/2011 and i want it to be a boy pattern …can you help please…need asap

13. Aubri July 22, 2012 at 12:03 am #

Based on what the Graco contributor posted above, I think you actually have to make your request via the ‘Contact Us’ link that is posted. You may not hear back if you make your request on this blog. I am about to make a similar request for a replacement cover. I only hope I get a quicker reply than some of the others mentioned!

14. JD Phillips July 22, 2012 at 11:59 pm #

I have the alano travail system in the girl patern with pink. Willing to trade or if someone cam point me to where I can find a kit to replace the fabric. Call me@ 206.707.1751

15. Janika July 29, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

Hello, I am also looking to purchase replacement covers for my car seat and stroller. I have already sent a message on the comment page but I forgot to mention that I need the covers in pink.
    Serial number is.. 451916
    Model number is… 1770301
    Manufacture number date is.. June 20 2011

Its for my snugride 30, that came in the box with also the stroller. As long as it cheaper to buy the covers then it is to buy a brand new set a year later I’m ready to order!!!

16. Julie August 6, 2012 at 3:35 am #

I’ve been all over the site. I have no idea what these replacement covers cost. I must add that my help through the “contact us” didn’t help much.

17. johnnie August 13, 2012 at 9:46 am #

i am looking for a replacement cover and canopy for a Snug Ride, model #1763896. i’m looking for a material that allows for air movement so that it is not as hot in the summer, possibly a cotton.

18. TOSH August 26, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

HI I HAVE A GARCO BOOSTER SEAT WITH THE BACK AND I NEED A COVER FOR THE BACK,COULD U GET BACK IN TOUCH PLS

19. Adela Zaragoza September 8, 2012 at 6:28 pm #

i need a infant car seat Cover Replacement Pad for baby boy.
    MODEL: 1751535
    NAME: Snug Ride
    SERIAL: JJ2009070900960
    MANUFACTURED in 20090709

i’ll be waiting for the reply, thank you.
    adelitazara1@gmail.com

20. sarah September 14, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

I have a cover for a girl. Model number 1813031.
    Email me at peaches_45203@yahoo.com.
    Serious replies only please.

21. sarah September 14, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

I am looking for a seat and stroller cover for a boy please.
    Peaches_45203@yahoo.com

22. Laura Burton September 15, 2012 at 5:27 pm #

Looking for a neutral or boy colored cover replacement for our carseat. We bought one used and the cover is ripped. It is the graco snugride 1756475. Thank you!

23. Daniele Kennedy September 16, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

I am looking for a feminine replacement cover and canopy for Snugride Carrier Model # 1755294. I am not sure where to find the Serial #.

Daniele Kennedy
    240-249-6481
    Dbelkov@hotmail.com

24. Ashlei September 23, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

Hello there! I need a replacement cover and a canopy in a girly pattern for a girl please!!

Graco SnugRide 35
    Model #: 1759689
    Serial #: JJ S/ND472072 (Not sure if this is correct)
    Manufacture Date: 2010-28-06

Please contact me!!!

25. Kayla Soirez September 29, 2012 at 7:12 pm #

I am looking for a replacement carseat cover for a snugride seat Model #1761713 in neutral colors. Please send options. Thanks

26. Rachael September 29, 2012 at 11:57 pm #

My car seat came with the wrong cover and I just found out about a month ago when my husband brought it to bring our daughter home from the hospital. I tried everything, returning it to the store, but because I used it TWICE they wouldn’t take it back. I ordered a cover on Etsy.com but it just doesn’t fit right. The box of my car seat said it was the Plum/Purple Snug Ride 30 Minnie Mouse but the cover was MICKEY! I am at a loss and very frustrated. Please help!

27. Lisa October 3, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

Does anyone know what the price is like for the replacement car seat and stroller covers?

28. Meagan November 10, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

I am looking for a Graco MyRide 65 replacement cover, I had 1770575 but need a neutral one as that one was pink, how do I go about doing that?

29. Victoria November 12, 2012 at 2:47 am #

Hello,
    I need a replacement cover and a canopy in colors that can fit both boys and girls.
    Graco SnugRide 22
    Model #: 1759942
    Serial #: 02051000014
    Manufacture Date: 2010-02-05
    Please let me know what covers are available, the prices and the cost of shipping to Canada.
    Thanks

30. Lakshmi November 30, 2012 at 8:29 pm #

Hi,

I own a Graco Alano Travel System – Erin.
    Model #1773134 purchased in 2011.
    I’m looking to replace the Stroller cover and the car seat covers entirely to a neutral gender very soon.

Please let me know what covers are available and the prices.

Thanks.

31. Liz December 14, 2012 at 2:14 am #

Looking for a boy colored cover replacement for our carseat for a graco snug-ride 7f07emas. Thank you!

32. Vernon December 24, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

I have a Graco snugride car seat model# 1771526 made in 06/23/2010 girl patern, want to change to a boy. Please give solution and price

33. Megan Power January 11, 2013 at 2:09 am #

I am looking for a new boy cover for my infant car seat. This is boy # 3, so I could use a new one. I have a Snugride Infant carseat, Model #8F09JAV3. It was purchased in 2008. If I could also get matching items information as well, that would be great (I also have the stroller). Thank you.

34. Lacie Dafft January 12, 2013 at 7:39 pm #

I was given a graco stroller model number 7b11cad3.. Itsa really nice stroller but the seat has black spots on it and I’m looking for a replacement seat or a seat cover.. If anyone can help me please email me at adam11491@yahoo.com
    I’m 19 and a new mom and just really don’t see the point in spending the money for a new stroller when I can use the money on other baby stuff, but just can’t find a seat cover if anyone can help please contact me asap!
    any comments or refrences welcome..

thanks alot!

35. Lacie Dafft January 12, 2013 at 7:44 pm #

If anyone knows where I can find a stroller seat cover or replacement please contact me asap!
    I’m 19, with a little one on the way, and in dior need for a replacement or something that i can cover it with, if anyone has any suggestions or refrences please email me..
    Or if someone is trying to get rid of a stroller or any baby stuff at that email me, as mentioned, I am only 19 and money is an issue at this point, If anyone has any type of help email me at adam11491@yahoo.com
    or if anyone has any helpful mommy tips or pointers email me, I’m looking for any help I can get.

thank you!!

Lacie D.

36. Kristin M. January 27, 2013 at 6:28 am #

Product Name: Infant SafeSeat
    Model Number: 7B00BDA3

We are looking to replace our cover for a boy style. Please reply with whats available and the price. Thanks!

Kristin

37. Tank Tops January 28, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

Wow, incredible blog format! How long have you ever been blogging
    for? you made blogging glance easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content!

38. Victoria February 5, 2013 at 3:06 am #

–I am looking for a neutral colored carseat/stroller cover. Mine is currently a girl pattern. Having a boy this time and may have one more after this one.

Model number: 1776435
    Man. Date: 3-29-2011

ONLY INTERESTED IN CAR SEAT AND STROLLER.

THANKS

39. Jodi February 9, 2013 at 1:19 am #

Model #:1756580
    Name:SnugRide
    Manufacture Date: Jan. 21, 2010

I am looking for a neutral colored carseat cover. Currently have a girl pattern. Having a boy this time and don’t see the need in buying a whole new carseat.

40. Amy Settlemyer February 10, 2013 at 6:52 am #

I’m wondering which model #’s would be interchangeable. I currently have a Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat model #1763896 that has the “Lively Dots” pattern. It’s more for a boy and I am having a girl, so I would gladly exchange it with someone here, if I knew that it would fit. Thanks.

Amy Settlemyer
    BlushFrost@aol.com

41. Stacey February 22, 2013 at 7:36 am #

It seems like most people are missing the instructions in the article. You don’t post your request here. You go to the contact page. They get back to you immediately with your fabric options and then you call them up and order on the phone. It arrives about a week later. Pretty easy. I’m so happy with this service.

42. creating a blog March 2, 2013 at 2:40 pm #

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

43. amber March 25, 2013 at 5:57 pm #

i am also looking for a replacement pad for the seat of my snug ride carseat. mine ended up in the dryer and pretty much melted the back part of it.
    thank you.

44. Larry March 27, 2013 at 2:30 am #

The contact us link isn’t working and I’d like to order a replacement cover. Please contact me.

45. Amanda March 27, 2013 at 2:48 am #

How much to these covers run? I’ve got a snugride that was purchased about ahead and a half ago. Don’t have the other info on hand!

Thanks

46. Christina Hagen April 5, 2013 at 10:59 pm #

I need a girl car seat cover for my Graco SnugRide model #1771712 date of manufacture 12-5-2011

47. Cindy Conway April 6, 2013 at 10:36 pm #

Looking for a replacement cover for car seat model number: 1751535, serial number: jj2009571600337. We had a girl first and are now having a boy! :)

48. used japanese cars April 14, 2013 at 10:23 pm #

It’s going to be ending of mine day, except before ending I am reading this great paragraph to increase my experience.

49. Latira April 16, 2013 at 5:05 pm #

I need a new car seat cover and stroller cover if possible boyish

Model: 1770642
    Serial # 17706425043380627E473613

50. reupholstering furniture April 16, 2013 at 6:24 pm #

When it is more routine than we care to admit however it would
    be best to examine our way of working so that we
    can find a solution to the problem. I recommend starting high and then working
    low. Treasured family heirlooms which are very much staying in the
    same home as well as things bought by dealers and being readied for the auction room are commonly worked on.