Do You Love Graco? If so, we want YOU!

If you love the Graco brand, we’ve got [what we think] is a really exciting opportunity for you!

Even though Graco just joined the blogging community a short 8 months ago, we have been reading and listening to the online space for years. The knowledge we’ve gained from all the smart parents out there, has been important to everything we’ve done from product changes to website redesigns to, well- starting our own blog! One thing we’ve heard, (perhaps our favorite!) is that a lot of you love our brand!

If you’re one of those people who have always LOVED Graco; if you’ve had a great experience with one of our products, recommended our products to your friends, our customer service has helped you in some way, or maybe you’ve even helped Graco celebrate the Pack ‘n Play playard’s birthday, we’d love an opportunity to build a deeper relationship with you.  How are we going to do that, you say? Well we won’t be sending you full-size foldouts of our hottest strollers, but we do hope to give you some unique opportunities to get involved with Graco. Here are some examples:
• Joining podcasts with Graco staff
• Featured content and links from Graco websites
• Links to your blog (if you’re a blogger) in Graco marketing materials
• Opportunities to give feedback and input directly to Graco decision makers

Most of all though, we want to recognize you and thank you for being true ambassadors of our brand.

As a first step, we’d like to invite you to become a member of the Graco Nation Ambassador Program.
Here’s how to join: (Quick, this opportunity ends on Tuesday, September 23rd!)

Click here to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experiences with the Graco brand and briefly why you would like to participate in this opportunity. The Graco blog team will select parents to participate based on their answers and will respond to everyone as quickly as possible.

We truly hope this is just the first step in a longer relationship. This is very new for us, but we hope by asking you to raise your hand and listening to what you have to say, we’ll be able to work out a way to help each other and in the long run, help other parents. It’s our hope that if you sign up to join us, you see it as a cool opportunity to do something different and do something alongside a brand that you would like to get more involved with.  You will have a great experience being a part of Graco Nation and rest assured – if you can’t do it this time, there’ll be other opportunities down the road.

We look forward to meeting you soon!

11 Responses to “Do You Love Graco? If so, we want YOU!”

1. Adventures In Babywearing September 9, 2008 at 8:46 am #

What an exciting opportunity! I will say that Graco infant car seats are all we’ve ever used- and same for pretty much everyone I know!

Steph

2. Tina @ Antique Mommy September 9, 2008 at 11:36 am #

I don’t think there is a Graco product that we didn’t buy or weren’t given and then passed along to someone else after we couldn’t wear it out. Graco is good tuff stuff.

3. Kristen September 9, 2008 at 3:00 pm #

I LUV GRACO! It’s all we’ll buy and all I’ll ever recommend. I love that you’re giving parents the opportunity to connect with those who actually design and make the products. I’ve definitely got lots of ideas! :)

4. Sprittibee September 9, 2008 at 3:20 pm #

I’m a Graco lover. We didn’t even use a baby crib for the first 3 months with either of our babies because we used a playpen in the master bedroom. I still wish I had that thing… ten years later… for my surprise baby that is the size of a baby carrot right now.

5. Sheena September 9, 2008 at 7:38 pm #

When the topic of babies come up, I instantly think Graco! We love our Glider. When out and about our little man kicks his feet up on the cup holder thingy, it’s so cute!

6. Musings of a Housewife September 11, 2008 at 10:51 am #

This sounds very cool! I have always been a huge Graco fan. The infant carriers/carseats are my favorite but my house has always had more than its fair share of Graco products in residence. :-)

7. Classy Mommy September 11, 2008 at 1:47 pm #

congrats on this awesome idea. who doesn’t love graco? i think every parent i know relies on almost ALL of your products to get through the early years! seriously imagine life without a pack n play?

8. Devra Renner September 14, 2008 at 7:17 pm #

now that my kids are too old for Graco products, I wish Graco would consider making portable seats for adults who must spend hours on the sidelines watching their kids playing sports or other outdoor activities. Who better to make portable seating than Graco?

C’mon, make the Ultimate Chair for Parents! I challenge you! I’ll even volunteer my husband to help with the design, he has some excellent ideas….

9. xiaolinmama September 23, 2008 at 11:48 am #

Awesome! Love Devra’s idea. Wish this was around for when my babies were even smaller and we were just starting out. I think it will help alot of folks. Kudos!

10. Leighann September 23, 2008 at 2:13 pm #

From the day both of our kids came home from the hospital, until now (they are 4 and 1), Graco has been a part of our lives. I love the quality and price point. Graco products have transported my kids (in the car or the stroller), entertained them (activity center), and let them sleep in our bedroom (travel crib) and at Grandma’s (pack ‘n play).

11. Karen Lee February 24, 2009 at 10:42 pm #

I used Graco products, i.e., highchair and playpen and swing when my two children were babies. I might add, if Graco would really like to increase their sales, you might forget about the “pack & play” playyards and “reinvent” a birthday for the old-fashioned square, 40 x 40, or 36 x 36, mesh playpens. Moms really loved that style; if you go on Yahoo.com and type in vintage playpens, mothers are constantly posting ads requesting used playpens. You have a great product; if you made playpens with the easy-to-wash, brightly colored, plastic, with plastic padding on the floor, as well as on the side rails, you would triple your sales because many parents would purchase them. Also, parents complain that the new high chairs have too large of trays for baby and are hard to wash inside the kitchen sink. They look for old-fashioned-type high chairs on Ebay, with smaller trays. If you go on Ebay, you can see how many people bid on old-fashioned, mesh playpens that are in excellent condition. The problem with manufacturers is they make wild, new patterns when parents really prefer the less complicated design.