Graco Hits Vegas for the Annual ABC Kids Expo

When Graco employees go to the ABC Kids Expo® every year in Las Vegas, we try to keep in mind the saying, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.” Of course, I am referring to the fact that we try to keep the many new products that we display each year at this show, top secret. (although we do try and make the most out of Vegas night-life while we’re there) Most of the products we showcase at the ABC show are our latest and greatest creations. We especially try to keep a low profile about our most innovative products until they are available for purchase, but since we we’ve had so many inquiries from folks asking to know what’s new for 2009, we thought we’d at least give you a sneak peak at some of our babies due in the next few months…

The Graco Pack ‘n Play® Newborn Napper:
The beloved Pack ‘n Play® has gotten even better – if that is possible! The Newborn Napper combines the convenience of a Pack ‘n Play®  with an added, built-in Newborn Napper station to cuddle your newborn when you put him down. The beautifully styled Newborn Napper fabrics are soft on your newborn’s skin–perfect to snuggle in. It’s a great way to keep baby within arm’s reach and the removable bassinet lets infants nap comfortably at home and away.

The Graco SnugRide® 32:
The SnugRide® 32 takes the trusted Graco SnugRide® infant car seat and adapts it to comfortably fit children up to 32 pounds and 32 inches (97% of one year olds!). This helps keep children safe and cozy while helping to keep them rear-facing for 1 year AND 20 pounds.

The Graco iMonitor Mini:

Staying connected with baby, even while they are napping, is extremely important to parents but they don’t want to lug around a bulky monitor everywhere they go. Graco has answered parents’ wishes with the iMonitor Mini, which is smaller than a cell phone, provides excellent digital quality sound and vibration and can fit in your pocket, on a lanyard around your neck or clipped to your belt.

And there are some products that we haven’t shared here. Stay tuned as we slowly introduce these babies to you.

Me and Kelley at ABC!

13 Responses to “Graco Hits Vegas for the Annual ABC Kids Expo”

1. Kim @ What's That Smell? September 26, 2008 at 6:47 pm #

I love the new Snugride! We are using one that is a couple of years old and my 10 month old is still in it and will be for as long as I can still lift it! Designing to accommodate 1 year olds is a great innovation!

Now they just need a retractable handle and wheels when they get HEAVY!

2. BananaBlueberry September 26, 2008 at 7:42 pm #

The new Pack-n – play looks AWESOME! Why didn’t you guys come up with this when I still had a baby ?????????????????
    kidding :)
    Hey, I contribute to ‘Becoming a Mother’ blog too. I may have to highlight this- I’ll get so more info :)
    Love your team!
    xo
    and Bloglove :)

3. Adventures In Babywearing September 27, 2008 at 11:33 am #

I think the only baby product I don’t have right now is a monitor!! I am eying that one now! Awesome!

Steph

4. Cindy September 28, 2008 at 7:46 pm #

Awesome to see that your Snugride is going to be good for 32lbs and 32 inches.. when will we see it in stores(I’m in Sask.Canada)? Will it still be a more compact car seat than that of your Safeseat? (the safeseat will not fit my car and I am currently looking for a seat that will work) I love the Safeseat and would keep it if it fit better!

5. CPSMommy September 29, 2008 at 7:12 am #

The blog mentions the Snugride but shows a picture of a Safeseat????? Is the Snugride going to be rated to 32lbs or the Safeseat?

6. Emily October 5, 2008 at 11:45 am #

Argh! I can’t believe we missed out on the new Snugride. Old Snugride is pushing too small at 8 months – she’s a long baby. I’m in the process of figuring out what to do next before she has completely outgrown it! :P

7. Dawn Blay-Smith October 8, 2008 at 6:32 pm #

OK the The Graco Pack ‘n Play® Newborn Napper™: is fantastic. I will have to put this on my baby registry. Will this be available soon? LOVE IT

8. Candace November 25, 2008 at 12:47 am #

I love the Safeseat and the SnugRide 32! I am 7 months with a girl and would love to see more girl friendly patterns in these car seats and not just the typical pink. Are any new patterns on the way?

9. mamaBelvidereIL December 8, 2008 at 1:43 pm #

Regarding the new VIBE IMINI….

As a hard-of-hearing new mother, I bought the Graco Vibe, and also the VIBE IMINI when it came out.

I have to say, I bought it because it had the vibration feature, which was therorically ideal. The vibration feature, I thought would wake me in the night to alert me to my son’s cries since I cannot hear him while sleeping.

I am kinda disappointed with the feature on both products, I assumed that any baby monitor would last a minumum of 6-8 hours before dying out so imagine my surpirse when they kept dying at 3-hour intervals!

I returned the IMINI because it’s horrible, the vibration feature is a joke since it’s nowhere near as sensitive as the GRACO VIBE, nor close to being equally strong; and is horrible at holding a charge- I couldn’t get it to last harldy 2 hours!!

I kept the GRACO VIBE though, although I have to say it has several flaws. As I mentioned… it only holds a charge for 3 hours. (It should last at least 6 hours. AT LEAST.)

It (Graco Vibe) should be able to vibrate while plugged into the cord (not the docking station.) If it was able to vibrate while plugged directly into the cord, it would eliminate the 6-hour minium the battery should last.

I have to wake up every 3 hours and switch out the monitors. Since I can’t hear at night, I have trained myself to sleep with the monitor in hand, and I have to set my cell phone alarm to vibrate at 3-hour intervals, and strap it to my other arm to wake me up to switch out the monitors (hoping that I dont accidently shut off the vibrate, or that the phone doesn’t fall out of the makeshift strap.)

Needless to say, I don’t get much sleep.

I have been trying to get into contact with a customer service rep, but nobody’s been real good at it yet. I would love to speak with someone on the design team… because a few adjustments to the VIBE line, and they would have an almost perfect product.

I do belive the customer service reps I’ve managed to talk to are equally horrible, they barely answer my questions, and don’t respond to emails. And the phone number just tells you to contact via email, and doesn’t get you to a live rep.

10. mamaBelvidereIL December 8, 2008 at 1:45 pm #

I forgot to mention… I did keep the Graco VIbe because it’s better to have someting that works a quarter of the time than something that never works at all.

11. Ty Debartolo December 3, 2010 at 1:30 pm #

Quality article! It genuinely received me contemplating more about this subject.

12. DUI Attorney October 29, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

This article will help to explore options available. In October 2011, Woodruff obtained
    a $4 million jury verdict, the largest verdict ever in Ft.

After the lawyer is on the victim’s side they will not play any game for sanctioning the compensation which the victim is liable for.

13. how to take hcg injections February 20, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

I got this website from my friend who told me on the
    topic of this web site and now this time I am browsing this web site and
    reading very informative content here.