The Graco Halloween Animal House

I am a nut about Halloween. I am a nut about any holiday. I think I just like any reason to buy things & celebrate. Therefore, I am completely excited & counting down the days until Halloween (so is PP–she is really excited since she knows that she will get her beloved, Kit Kats & other candy favorites). So, I started researching PP’s Halloween costume back in August (I told you I was a nut!). Now, I don’t think I am being ridiculous–retailers start selling Halloween costumes at that time & you have to jump on it if you want the best Halloween costume selection. This year, I have selected the (drum roll, please) fairy costume from Gymboree (pictures to come shortly).

The subject of kids’ Halloween costumes came up at work the other day as we talked about what our kids were being for Halloween this year & what they were the year before–ironically, we all started naming animals. Hence the post today of our Graco Animal House. Take a look at the cutest little animals to roam Graco…

“PP” as a Duck

Punkin’ Bear as a Bunny, Boog” as a Cow & Little P” as a Lion.

“Slick” as Nemo

15 Responses to “The Graco Halloween Animal House”

1. Lindsay Lebresco October 28, 2008 at 11:34 am #

Um- where’s Brooke?? She was a ladybug- doesn’t that count as an animal?? :) I think you actually cropped her out of one of those pictures!

These are so cute. I wonder what the theme will be this year? Can’t wait to see puds in her fairy costume!

2. Kim @ What's That Smell? October 28, 2008 at 6:39 pm #

So cute! My daughter is 11 months and will be a pumpkin this year!

3. Deb - Mom of 3 Girls October 29, 2008 at 3:18 am #

Oh now those are some cute costumes! My youngest was a duck for her first Halloween and a doggie last year. This year she’s going to be Minnie Mouse. :)

4. Jessie October 29, 2008 at 7:01 am #

I love that Nemo costume – perfect for a little crawler! We really like Halloween here too and now that P is older she told me what she wanted to dress up as – Jeff the purple Wiggle so V went as Dorothy :) I hope that everyone there has fun TorT’ing! Take care!

5. Karen Hartzell October 29, 2008 at 10:40 am #

I love all the toddler animal costumes that are out! They always look adorable and the posted pics are a true example! I can’t wait to bring my own pink ballerina here on Friday for all the treats.

6. Steph @ Problem Solvin Mom October 30, 2008 at 7:57 am #

Totally adorable! My daughter is wearing that lion costume this year too. So cute!!

7. bee October 30, 2008 at 11:41 am #

My Woggie wore that same duck costume last year (my Buggie will wear it next year)… only we couldn’t tell if it was a chicken or a duck, so it’s fondly referred to around our house as the “Chiducken” costume.

8. Melissa October 30, 2008 at 12:58 pm #

bee–i had that same problem last year with the duck costume. as we went around the neighborhood trick or treating, some kids & moms were saying what a cute chicken!

9. Teresa October 30, 2008 at 9:40 pm #

They are all so adorable! I love dressing up my lil one and taking pics. Halloween is such a fun time for young kids. Gymboree does have some great costumes!

10. Delphia Vogelsberg July 4, 2010 at 1:31 pm #

I just have to say, I enjoy reading your article. Maybe you could let me know how I can bookmark it ? I feel I should let you know I found this site through yahoo.

11. Autumn Bartnik December 2, 2010 at 9:24 pm #

Several of the factors associated with this blog publish are usually advantageous nonetheless had me personally wanting to know, did they seriously suggest that? One point I’ve got to say is your writing experience are very good and I’ll be returning back for any brand-new blog post you arrive up with, you may possibly possess a brand-new supporter. I guide marked your weblog for reference.

12. korg pa1x December 3, 2010 at 1:54 pm #

You completed certain nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found a good number of people will consent with your blog.

13. korg pa2x December 3, 2010 at 1:55 pm #

Completely understand what your stance in this matter. Though I’d disagree on some of the finer particulars, I feel you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good supply like this.

1. Does my company really need a blog? | Small-Company-Growth - February 24, 2010

[...] -Graco – Specializes in parenting and child’s products.  Their blog does not tout their latest product, but instead engages with parents by offering advice on raising children. [...]

2. The Marketing Den » Does My Company Really Need a Blog? - June 13, 2010