Graco sweetpeace-Soothe your baby just like you do!

We’ve heard it referred to as the ‘Lexus of Baby Swings’, however, Graco calls it sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center- the world’s only newborn soothing center!
Sweetpeace has been all the buzz over the web. Check out some of the other “pet names” and reviews on this fabulous product!

- Rolls Royce of baby swings
- Things I love : Graco sweetpeace
- Must have for any new parent
- A far cry from the loud colorful swings
- Worth every penny
- I am in love with Graco Sweetpeace
- BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT!!!

(we did not work with any of these bloggers for these reviews)

People are even talking about it on Twitter and have fab videos on YouTube!

As if all of that wasn’t enough, here’s our “official” sweetpeace product information:
SweetpeaceTM Newborn Soothing Center soothes like you do to help your baby adjust to life outside the womb. Developed with significant scientific research and the input of countless moms, sweetpeace addresses the multi-sensory needs of newborns. It moves like you do, with four unique seating positions that mimic the ways parents naturally hold their babies, and four cradling motions that create four distinct, soothing sensations. With three reclines and six speeds so you can choose the seat position and pace that best soothes your baby. sweetpeace also soothes through sound, reproducing the comforting low frequency sounds your baby heard in utero, like a heartbeat, white noise and water. There are also soothing lullabies as well as upbeat “waketime” songs – even an MP3 player jack and holder so baby can listen to her own playlist through the high quality speakers. sweetpeace also soothes through touch, simulating the comforts of the womb. The built-in swaddle blanket gives Baby the secure feeling of being held, and two-speed vibration relaxes her with subtle “massage.” Newborns also need visual simplicity, so sweetpeaceTM soothes through sight with calm, neutral colors and an adjustable canopy that controls light and limits visual stimulation. sweetpeace even soothes through smell! The removable swaddle blanket and headrest can be infused with Mom’s calming, familiar scent. Other thoughtful features include a carrier seat that doubles as a floor rocker, and a car seat compatible frame that works with all Graco® infant car seats so your baby can continue napping from car rides right to your living room. sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Center gives you and your baby a world of soothing possibilities.

I know, I know- you’re all thinking- stop talking already, just tell me where I can get one! sweetpeace is available: here, here, here, here, here and here.

*Please note: this product is not available in sizes to accommodate adults* :)

29 Responses to “Graco sweetpeace-Soothe your baby just like you do!”

1. Stephanie March 10, 2009 at 1:49 pm #

Hey there! Thanks for the link!

And great timing! We just pulled our sweetpeace down from the attic because baby #2 is due any day now (my due date is March 20). I can’t wait to try out the swing with our new little one in it…

2. lee September 6, 2009 at 7:20 pm #

hey we have a sweetpeace swing does anyone know the voltage and polarity of the adapter we lost the manual

3. branco February 23, 2010 at 8:17 am #

there’s alot of people complaining on other sites that it doesn’t swing… i got one as a gift and since i dont have a receipt i dont think i can get any warrenty on mine…
    mine just stopped swining and now it just sits there taking up space…

4. Anna September 7, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Today our sweetpeace swing stopped swinging. Ours too was a gift and we don’t have a receipt. I really don’t want to throw it away, but I don’t know what else to do. Any ideas?

5. Kelly Voelker September 15, 2010 at 7:57 am #

Hi Anna – Someone from our customer service team should be reaching out to you. Let us know if there is anything else you need and thanks for getting in touch!

6. Suzette September 15, 2010 at 9:35 am #

Does anyone know how to get an owner’s manuel for the sweetpeace? Mine is missing.

7. Joyce December 19, 2010 at 7:11 am #

Same here! My swing just stopped swinging! Everything else like the music seems to work. Have any of you found a solution?
    Thanks!!

8. tim January 5, 2011 at 8:42 am #

The 1 we borrowed from a friend doesn’t power-up anymore either. The Graco rep. just said to buy a replacement tower/motor for $50. Not the solution I was looking for.

9. Kelly Voelker February 1, 2011 at 3:25 am #

Hi Tim — I know this is way overdue but I wanted to reach out to you if I’m not too late. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with this.

10. Bryan Fields August 5, 2011 at 5:02 pm #

I need a ac power cord for the sweetpeace safari. We bought the display from babies-r-us and it did not have the power cord.

11. Noel August 29, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

Today my swing stopped swinging as well, It sounds like its swinging, like the motor is working but the swing doesn’t move. everything else still works. Looking for a fix, I don’t want to buy a whole new swing!!

12. Dawn November 21, 2011 at 7:55 am #

You can order replacement parts for this swing on Graco Baby website. I ordered a new manual (free) as well as a new AC adapter ($6). They also offer new motor units ($50), which are recommended for those motors that have worn out, passed the warranty period.

Hope that helps.

13. Don March 3, 2012 at 6:39 pm #

I also lost my adapter and has been trying in the last 2 months to get a replacement but the adapter is always out of stock from the the Graco Baby website. I tried to get a replacement from an electronic store and have the input and output voltage but not the polarity. Anyone know the polarity of the adapter? The guys at the electronic store said it will burn the machine if you have the wrong polarity. I just replaced the motor as it burnt out using the regular battery…. Need help!

14. tony June 19, 2012 at 1:31 am #

same as above i purchased the demo from babies r us no acadapter included, how can i get one

15. Caitlyn July 10, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

I received this as a hand me down, still paid $60 for it, but plugged it in to find out the swinging mechanism (or motor) is stuck and sounds burnt out! I know the family before used it maybe 5 times before their daughter was over it. It looks like from my research this is a VERY common problem. I will be so disappointed if I have to pay an additional $50 to replace a manufacturer issue part. Would not swing for this reason.

16. Caitlyn July 10, 2012 at 11:43 pm #

Correction: would not recommend swing for this reason.

17. Caitlyn July 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

I would like to make an update to my post yesterday:

After emailing customer support I was VERY happy and surprised to find out that they had sent me out a replacement motor (which is the whole tower fully assembled) free of charge and no questions asked! Fastest response/solution I have ever received from a company! This has made me fall in love with swing again…and Graco for that matter :)

18. D. Lee July 14, 2012 at 6:13 am #

We purchased this swing when had our son four years ago. He quickly grew out of it and ended up storing the swing. We now have a newborn daughter and was happy to finally get some use out of this swing, but when we tried to fire it up, it didn’t do anything. No movement or sound from the motor. Now, it’s basically a manual swing that has to be pushed by hand and that gets extremely tiresome and discouraging. Anyhow, I was hoping we would finally get some use out of this, but I guess it’s just not our luck. I’m also reluctant to purchase a replacement motor, because that’ll just add to our initial coat and look where that has gotten us. If someone has any suggestions, I’d love to hear them.

David

19. Harris July 29, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

I also lost the AC adaptor, but I tried another Graco adaptor and it worked.
    Input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
    Output: 5.0V, 1000mA

My suggestion is try any standard AC adaptor around 5-7.5V and se if it works.

20. Carrie August 31, 2012 at 10:13 pm #

Initially loved this product but am now so disappointed with its performance. I bought this swing brand new from a neighbour who received it as a gift but never used it since her little one wasn’t keen. Paid $100.00 cash for this beautiful plush swing that my one month old only got to enjoy all of five times before it just stopped working properly. Sometimes it will swing for a few moments before dying and other times it doesn’t move at all no matter what you do. I generally love Graco products and actually made it the go-to brand when my daughter was born on Aug 2, 2012. I usually believe Graco product quality to be high, however, wasn’t so lucky with this swing. Just wish I didn’t toss out the box and had some sort of receipt…am definitely feeling the loss of my $100.00 and am praying that all my other Graco products don’t follow the example of this swing.

21. Ashley October 2, 2012 at 4:14 am #

Why is it do hard to buy??? It’s sold out everywhere? Are they not making it anymore? Also- ONLY graco carseats work? I have a baby trend stroller I was hoping to get the carseat that fits… Rather the seat fits the stroller AND the swing if possible. :)

22. Sarah K. January 1, 2013 at 2:14 am #

We too just had the same issue with the motor suddenly stopping. Our first clue that there was a problem was when we turned it on, and when trying to turn it off, it would not turn off. Then, we unplugged the unit and plugged it in again…at this time, all the lights flashed on and then went off. We couldn’t get it to work from here on out…not even by switching to batteries. I’ve tried to look on many sites for replacement towers but I don’t see any. Does anyone have one they’d be willing to sell? We’re stationed at Columbus Air Force Base in Mississippi and would pay for shipping if anyone could help us…or if you could point us in the right direction, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

23. Amanda September 11, 2013 at 4:02 am #

I was given a Sweetpeace swing for our 4th child. He hasn’t spent more than 1 hour in it and it is very temperamental and stops swinging. If we push it it will start up again for a short period of time. Its Manufacture date is from 2010 so I am assuming warranty is done. Am I able to get a replacement motor for this swing as everything else is in BRAND NEW condition, just this silly motor not wanting to work all the time! Thanks!

24. Christopher December 16, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

I am looking to see if I can sourse a replacement canopy for as graco sweet peace swing. Can anyone help me?

25. ashley March 21, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

just wondering where i can order a replacement tower as mine stopped working my son loves the swing so i want a new tower just dont know where to order it or get it from any help would be greatly appreciated

26. The moderate carbohydrate group also consisted of adult males, but they were given a 35% carbohydrate diet.
    Cease employing mayonnaise in your other foods to eliminate far more
    calories. In fact you can eventually crash and
    experience big rebound weight gain.

27. Ashley Knox April 26, 2014 at 11:27 pm #

I received this swing as a gift with my first child who is just turning 3. When we got it i couldn’t set it up because it was too large for the house we were living in at the time so we put it in storage. Well i recently had my second child and i took the swing out and put it together and it doesn’t even swing. The motor just makes a funny noise. I’m very disappointed that this swing was never used and doesn’t work. I am not sure how long the warranty is or how i can get this fixed. I emailed Graco on their website and I’m waiting for a response now.

28. Jennifer P August 15, 2014 at 10:23 pm #

I just tried mine as we’ll from 3 years ago and the swing doesn’t work. The light just circle around twice and NO movement at all! Not worth the $200 I know my mother paid for this swing.

1. Nambot - January 30, 2014

Nambot Great post, thanks for sharing. :)

Great post, thanks for sharing. :)