The *NEW* Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System!

We are very excited to tell you about the new Graco® Blossom™ 4-in-1 Seating System! This seating systemconverts from highchair to infant feeding booster to toddler booster to youth chair. The chair’s multiple uses helps it easily adapt to your growing child’s needs…from infant…to toddler…to youth.

blossomstages

For me and my needs as a mom, the coolest thing about this product is that not only does it grow with your child- it grows with your family. Jagger and B are 19 months apart. (I’ve heard families with children less then 24 months apart referred to as “baby bunching.”) While it certainly had its challenges when the kids were younger, it’s been fantastic to see them turn into each others’ best friends as they’ve gotten older. Mealtime is one of those challenges when you have two young kids. We are a family who tries to stick to our family dinner time- we love sitting together as a family and catching up on our day. I liked having my son in a highchair until he was older because it kept him from squirming around and kept him at the height he needed. Of course, I needed to kick him out of his chair because I needed it for B so she could join us at the table. Since Jagger was still young, he still needed a booster chair so I had to go and purchase another seat. Blossom makes that additional purchase unnecessary.  (Erin- what took you guys so long?!) :)   Blossom actually allows you to use the toddler booster seat and the highchair at the same time. You could also use the infant feeding booster and the youth chair at the same time as your little ones grow. (the youth chair is also nice when you have friends or family over for dinner and you don’t want to “take up” adult chairs with children- this way they have their own seats!) This video will do a great job explaining how Blossom works…

The product team and engineers did a lot of research in developing this product. “One of the most important parts of my job is product research with first time expectants, and parents and their children.” – Erin Varano, Product Manager. One of the last stages of product development is actually home testing. We recently invited two families to home test the new Blossom™ 4-in-1 Seating System and give us their feedback. Here are some pictures of those little cuties in their seats:blossom2
blossom1

The parents said that the seat is actually softer than other highchair models they have owned/tested. They also felt that it cleans very easily. ” The base is stable and the five-point harness holds our babies secure so we know safety is not a concern,” they said. Versatility is key on this system. Parents have responded positively to the versatility of switching between the highchair and the infant feeding booster.

We are very excited about the launch of this product and invite you to learn more about it by watching our video and checking out Blossom on our website.

Blossom™ will begin to hits stores mid-March – check out Babies R Us, Baby Depot, Walmart.com, Target.com or a Specialty store near you soon.

Tags:

26 Responses to “The *NEW* Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System!”

1. bessie.viola March 13, 2009 at 3:05 pm #

This is AWESOME. I love my Graco highchair – I registered for it mostly because I loved the pattern, but there is so much more to it! It’s so easy to clean, rolls around easily when I need to move it, and is super comfy for my daughter. I love that it reclines, and it’s so easy to snap the tray off…

Also, could it BE any easier to wash the seat covers? Honestly, I could go on & on (already did, actually).

Thanks for continuing to improve on what’s already the best on the market!

2. Tiffany March 13, 2009 at 3:18 pm #

This looks like a GREAT new highchair. I wasn’t thrilled with either of the two chairs we had with my son. With a new baby on the way I’ve been really looking for the best chair for our needs. I’ll have to remember this one and hope I can find it!

3. Dawn Blay-Smith March 13, 2009 at 5:12 pm #

This really makes me want to take back the one I got for my shower and get this….. Great Idea.

4. Linda March 13, 2009 at 6:18 pm #

This is an AWESOME baby bunching high chair. I’ll have to give it a try and see, but I really like the concept!

5. onemotherslove March 13, 2009 at 9:53 pm #

That’s an awesome high chair! Our Graco is going on 5 years old & still in great condition!

6. Adventures In Babywearing March 14, 2009 at 1:24 am #

I’m liking this A LOT! I am just now needing a high chair for Ivy. This is a great idea!

Steph

7. Kristen March 14, 2009 at 12:03 pm #

You guys come up with the greatest ideas.

We were just in the midst of talking about what to do with the highchair situation when #2 rolls around in June. And on top of that I was just about to send you an email with a picture thanking you for having come out with the Classic Wood Highchair we have. We just recently removed the big tray and Colbmeister can be considered a “big boy” since he is officially sitting pulled up to the table. Our Classic wood chair will be great for years to come since it too converts as he will grow, but the Blossom would have certainly solved our newly encountered baby bunching questions :)

Oh, and I love the pattern name “Townsend”, can’t imagine why?! :)

8. Momma Chaos March 16, 2009 at 10:50 am #

Wow! That is exactly what I’ve been needing! Spoiled Princess & Drool Prince are just 13months apart. First we tried two highchairs but it was just too cluttered around the table , so we ended up bumping Spoiled Princess to a booster seat & giving Drool Prince the highchair.. Now that Baby Bug is here~ Spoiled Princess was outted to the big chair, Drool Prince moved to the booster seat & Baby Bug has taken over the highchair.. I wish they had these out a few years ago, sadly I’ll probably go scout it out anyway to replace what I have!

Great idea!!

9. Naomi March 19, 2009 at 8:32 pm #

That looks like a fabulous contraption! I’ve been stuck with the same hand-me-down wooden Ikea highchair that we used with Roo but it’s proving to be a nightmare with Jasper. It has no harness and he likes to try and climb out of it during meals. But he’s 19 months old so it seems a little late to get another high chair…

10. Occupation: Mommy March 20, 2009 at 8:16 am #

What a great idea. I love that parents can use it to seat two children at once. Thank you for thinking of families and giving them a way to buy just one product that TRULY grows with their family!

11. Sheena March 21, 2009 at 4:29 am #

I am a huge fan of all n 1′s. They are big money savers. Great job!

12. Lisa July 11, 2009 at 9:48 pm #

I just bought this high chair today. It is extraordinary! Brilliant design. Comfortable, easy to operate, stylish, the list goes on…
    I am very pleased with it!

13. Liz July 29, 2009 at 10:56 am #

Does anyone know if you can fold this down to fit into a narrow space when out of use? We have a smaller home and would like to put it away when not in use and am hoping to slide it between our buffet and the wall and have up to about 18 inches to slide in to.

Please email me at gaga_gds@hotmail.com if you have feedback.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Liz

14. Erin July 30, 2009 at 1:25 pm #

Hi Liz,
    My name is Erin and I am the Product Manager for the Highchair category. Great question regarding the fold of the highchair. The chair does not fold, however, there are 2 red buttons on either side of the base. If you push in both of these buttons, it will release the bottom legs or base from the legs of the highchair. You can then lay the item flat to store. I noticed that you said that you have 18 inches to slide this into. The unit needs about 13.5″-14″ when stored flat – 2 pieces together. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to post them.
    Erin

15. Dawn September 11, 2009 at 3:47 pm #

Why oh why can’t I find this chair in the utopia collection. I have found it in Canada, but I’m not sure they will send it to Wyoming.

16. maria November 20, 2009 at 12:43 pm #

Dawn,
    toysrus.ca has it and yes they ship to the US. I just ordered it today (i live in canada) but it had all the us states to choose from when ordering

17. desenhos para colorir de carros December 3, 2010 at 11:49 pm #

HI all, We found your blog and I to remember its a amazing point around here and I want to congratulate all are great. Please continue the wonderful job.

18. Karri August 4, 2011 at 8:42 pm #

Does anyone know how high the seat adjusts too. We eat at the kitchen island and would need to pull up to the 36″ counter. Thanks

19. Donna September 19, 2011 at 5:29 am #

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this high chair! It’s the ONLY high chair I have ever had to buy! So worth it!!!! By the time you buy all the other stages you wind up spending more! Definitely would recommend this to EVERY parent! Great purchase!

20. Kelly Voelker September 19, 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Hi Donna – Thanks so much for the comment. We’re so glad you like the high chair! :)

21. Shannon October 31, 2011 at 5:20 pm #

I must be the only one who doesn’t find “wipe down with damp cloth” to be working. Summer months allowed for hauling outside for complete hose down and even then cover was so so clean. I can’t find any info on anyone attempting to throw in washer. The cover has been totally soaked previously so I’m tempted to try. Doesn’t look like you can purchase the Blossom cover separately that I’ve seen. Any feedback would be helpful:)

22. Amy January 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm #

I love this high chair. I mostly bought it thinking if we have another baby, the toddler booster would be handy. Although we are not there yet, I use the booster outside on our deck at the table and the highchair in the dinning room. I love all the adjustments that can be made. It grew every step with my son who is now 2. My only complaint is the seat cover did not fair well in the wash. Although the surface is great for wiping clean, dirt does get stuck in the stitches and creases and therefore has to be more then just wiped down. After 2 rounds in the gentle cycle wash, the seat cover is now discolored and cracked. I wash the straps every week bc they don’t wipe off as easily. They fair very well in the wash. I highly recommend this high chair. You essential get 2 seats.

23. Roger February 4, 2013 at 12:29 am #

Are both red buttons on the rear legs suppose to pop through the front legs? I just bought this chair and it looks as if they put a right side metal price on both sides. The hole in the metal part on the left side is toward the inside of the leg but the plastic price is correct with the hole toward the outside.

24. Tara August 2, 2013 at 1:47 am #

I was wondering where/if you can store the booster seat when you are only using the highchair. I have an 11 weeks old who will not be ready for the base/booster part any time soon! thanks

25. stock market websites February 11, 2014 at 7:46 am #

50 finance internships per adult, and NZ$10.

Step 7: After rotating, drag each leaf into the place.
    Tom Hayes is a film maker who lives in Columbus, Ohio.
    If you choose the fifth icon instead, it will even do it a little easier.

Review my web blog – stock market websites

1. Graco Heart to Heart Blog - Bundles, Bumps & Babies! #5 - March 5, 2010

[...] “Julie and Judy’s”  mom  tells us that  they LOVE their new Graco® Blossom™ 4-in-1 Seating System!  and she does too.  Look how happy, relaxed and smart these sisters look in their strappy seats.  The seats will grow with them too  from infant…to toddler…to youth. [...]