Wondrous Wednesday #65

Tummy time with the cousins!

My niece, D, discovers Baby’s hand while Jed wonders what the blanket is going to taste like.

ww3-cousins
Every Wednesday we’ll be sharing a photo showing off a little bit of wonder in the lives of our extended Graco family of customers.

8 Responses to “Wondrous Wednesday #65”

1. Edna March 25, 2009 at 10:39 am #

What a beautiful picture. Baby seems just as interested in the little hand trying to hold hers as D is to touching her. Jed seems to be just waiting his turn patiently…lol…while tasting blanket first of course…great pic. E

2. Sue March 25, 2009 at 10:46 am #

How cute are they! So exciting to have cousins so close in age. Love it.

3. Tina March 25, 2009 at 11:01 am #

Oh what a fun time. D loved having play time with her cousins. Baby singing Twinkle Twinkle and I’m a Little Tea Pot were my favorites! Can’t wait to do this again, we’ll have to arrange a visit soon. Love ya!

4. Kim @ What's That Smell? March 25, 2009 at 6:23 pm #

Aww, how cute!

5. Janine March 27, 2009 at 10:30 pm #

Such a cute photo! I have a few pics of my twins on their tummies with their older cousin ‘babysitting’ as only a 3-yr old could.

6. Karen Hartzell, Graco March 30, 2009 at 7:07 am #

I appreciate everyone’s comments. What mom doesn’t love to hear compliments on a photo of her kids and niece. :-)

7. Jinxy April 2, 2009 at 11:16 am #

That is so sweet!
    I was 3 when my twin sisters were born. This brings back a lot of memories.

1. Graco Heart to Heart Blog - Organized Sports – How young is too young? - December 22, 2009

[...] he didn’t receive any structured plan on how to coach the children. As a two time dad and uncle he certainly has plenty of kid experience, but not so much in the actual organized coaching arena. [...]