Graco Welcomes New Public Relations and Social Media Manager, Kelly Voelker

As many of you know, the Graco headquarters moved from Pennsylvania to Georgia last month. And as some of you have heard, I decided not to make that move. And although I won’t be saying my official goodbye until this Friday, I wanted to introduce the new lead blogger who will be guiding the Graco team here on the blog and across our other social media venues- Kelly Voelker.

lindsay-kellyI have only known Kelly a short time but here’s what I’m sure of- you will love her! And as if that wasn’t enough, she’s darn smart too. :) Kelly has a wonderful energy and perspective that she’s going to bring to this role and some great experience in the world of public relations. Her work includes an impressive list of clients like Starbucks, Dove and Tiffany’s. And while Kelly may be new to Graco, she’s not new to the world of social media and blogger outreach so expect to hear from her here, on Facebook and on Twitter (about work and her upcoming wedding too!)

So I could go on and on (I’ve been known to do that), but I’ll let Kelly tell you a little about herself. We are very happy she’s here!

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to become a part of the Graco family – and to get to know all of you. Lindsay’s left some big shoes to fill so go easy on me :)

I’m not a mom just yet, but even in a week’s time at Graco, I’ve learned more about babies and parenting than I (or my fiancé!) ever expected. I’ve also magically become the new best friend to all of my friends and family members with kids – they have so many questions! I hope I can be as much of a resource for you as I am trying to be for them. Even if I don’t have all of the answers right away, luckily I know a few folks who do!

I’ll be representing Graco as a brand here, but I’ll also be representing you and the community’s voice within our organization. I’m looking forward to hearing your funny moments, questions and ideas (and to sharing a few of my own) along the way. You’ll also hear from me on our Facebook page and if you’re on Twitter, feel free to follow me at @gracobaby (for Graco-specific news and info) and @KellyVoelker (for commentary on what I had for breakfast, celebrity gossip and other bits of over-sharing).

Next time I talk to you – I’ll be a married woman!

As if that wasn’t enough info, here’s a little more about Kelly.

16 Responses to “Graco Welcomes New Public Relations and Social Media Manager, Kelly Voelker”

1. Jessica (@It's my life...) August 25, 2009 at 5:37 pm #

Welcome to Graco Kelly! We’re going to miss Lindsay, but I’m sure we’re going to have lots of fun with you too!

Be sure to call on the Ambassadors if you ever need anything!

2. ClassyMommy August 25, 2009 at 5:42 pm #

Welcome Kelly! We’ll all miss Lindsay, but I’m looking forward to getting to know you very soon. It’s a wonderful community and Graco does an amazing job connecting with us Moms.

3. Kim @ What's That Smell? August 25, 2009 at 6:50 pm #

Welcome Kelly!

Lindsay will be missed, but I look forward to getting to know you.

4. Donna August 25, 2009 at 7:31 pm #

We will SO SO miss Lindsay., but we know she’s right out there on all the great SM sites, just not a voice of Graco so much anymore, BUT…. maybe…. Lindsay – KIT!!!!!

Kelly – it was great to meet you today! I’m so excited about what Lindsay has launched at Graco and what we are doing with PR and SM and so glad to be a part of it. Congrats on your impending nuptials!!!! Be careful of the water at Graco. If you’ve been studying the blogging history, you KNOW that we have a much higher birth rate than the average :-) JK. Love Luck and Happiness. Welcome. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help your transition.

5. Kim August 25, 2009 at 9:00 pm #

We are excited to have Kelly on the team. Everyone is right, Lindsay is not “replaceable” – we are excited about our journey that continues here at Graco. We wouldn’t be where we are today, without the passion and drive that Lindsay brought. We have so much to thank her for. As we continue our journey, Kelly is a great addition to our Graco family. She brings so much to our organization and is already challenging us to think bigger. And of course with the wedding soon approaching…we are going easy on the “baby talk” (for now).

6. Naomi August 26, 2009 at 12:41 am #

Thanks for everything Lindsay- keep in touch! Looking forward to getting to know Kelly soon.

7. Kelly Voelker August 26, 2009 at 1:32 pm #

Wow – what a warm welcome! I’m really looking forward to getting to know all of you. Thanks for already helping me feel at home :)

8. caitlin August 26, 2009 at 3:27 pm #

Good luck to you in all that you do Lindsay. Looking forward to working with you Kelly!

9. Shannon August 26, 2009 at 3:34 pm #

Hi Kelly. Welcome to the team. We look forward to working with you and getting to know you better.

10. Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom August 27, 2009 at 1:00 pm #

Good luck Lindsay! I hope that we can work together on your next project.

And welcome to Kelly. As one of the original Graco Nation Ambassadors, I look forward to getting to know you.

11. Jen @ One Moms World August 28, 2009 at 9:14 pm #

Welcome aboard Kelly!! I look forward to getting to know you in the community :)

12. casual friday every day August 28, 2009 at 9:28 pm #

Welcome to Graco, Kelly!

Nell

13. Deb - Mom of 3 Girls August 29, 2009 at 3:02 pm #

Welcome, Kelly – can’t wait to get to know you! :)

14. Stephanie September 2, 2009 at 12:18 am #

Oh, Lindsay…I’m totally going to miss you. I think this means that you need to start a blog ASAP so we can keep in touch. ;)

Welcome aboard, Kelly. I hope the new position is everything you dreamed of and more. Congrats on your upcoming wedding too! Marriage is marvelous.

15. kristin May 2, 2012 at 12:04 am #

Welcome Kelly!!

Can’t wait to get to know you better.

1. A Fond Farewell… | Graco Heart to Heart Blog - February 10, 2012

[...] I started at Graco nearly three years ago, I never realized that I wouldn’t just be joining a company, I would [...]