When I say it’s Halloween here at Graco, I mean it’s HALLOWEEN. And boy have we had fun today. All of Newell Rubbermaid was invited to participate in a costume competition today, and our teams pulled out all the stops. Here are just a few highlights from the day:
- Some incredible pumpkins created during a carving competition in our Exton, PA office
- Plenty of fun for the whole family – complete with kids in costumes and trick-or-treating
- Village people, must-see spots in Atlanta (life-sized panda and all), the Wild Wild West, A Roller Derby, Zombies around every corner and several versions of the Wizard of Oz!
- A scary hair parlor from our friends at Goody
- Elaborate costumes and haunted houses on nearly every floor
- A full, larger than life breakfast of ham, eggs and more from the Calphalon team
- Newell Rubbermaid’s CEO, Mark Ketchum, showing his fangs!
What are you/your kids dressing up as for Halloween!?