It’s that time of year again! That time when lights are twinkling, snow is falling (in some parts of the country, anyway), and we’re counting our blessings. This year, we want to show you how much we appreciate you – our readers, fans, friends and extended family, and we want to do something good for those who need it at the same time.
So, this year for the next twelve days – we’ll be doing something we call Graco’s “Get One, Give One” program.
Here’s how it works:
- Every day, we’ll be featuring a new Graco prize - anything from car seats to monitors to grooming kits – meaning there will be twelve opportunities to Get One and Give One.
- Comment on that day’s blog post and share a story of who you would “Give One” of that prize to and why they really need it this season. It can be an organization you support, a neighbor that is having a tough season, or you can leave it up to us to share it with someone in need.
- We’ll choose one comment at random every day as our winner.
- If you win, we’ll send you that day’s prize (the “Get One!“) Then, we’ll also send that same product to your nominee/organization in your name, or anonymously if you’d like (the “Give One!“)
- Plus, if you spread the word by on Twitter by sharing this tweet: “Do you know someone deserving of baby gear this holiday? Nominate them here and win for you both! #GracoGOGO http://blog.gracobaby.com/2009/12/08/get-one-and-give-one-this-holiday-season-with-graco/,” we’ll give you an extra entry (you must comment on the blog first though).
All you need to do is comment and tweet to win – and to do something good for someone who really needs it. Especially in this tough season, we hope we can help make things a little more Merry and Bright.
Tomorrow we’ll host our very first Graco Get One, Give One! Come back then and comment to win – our first prize will be a Graco imonitor™ mini Baby Monitor.
From all of us at Graco, we hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Void where prohibited. Winners are chosen at random. Your odds of winning vary by the number of entries. Limited to residents of the US only. For a full set of rules, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Editors Note: Please comment on the post that describes that prize each day (instead of this one.) That way we will know which prize you are entering to win! Thanks!