Wondrous Wednesday #101 & Graco Get One Give One #1

shhhhhh“Shhhhhhhh…it’s my turn to talk now!”

Jed lets Baby know exactly what’s on his mind, even if he can’t quite get the words out yet :)

In addition to today’s Wondrous Wednesday, today is our first day of Graco Get One Give One – our way of saying thanks to you this season, and to do something good for those in need at the same time.

Today’s prize is the Graco imonitor™ mini Baby Monitor! This digital monitor has optimal sound quality, reaches an extended range of 2000 feet, and comes in a small, portable design that’s easy to take with you. Plus, Graco’s exclusive vibration technology lets you feel your baby’s call.

imonitor-miniHere’s how it works:

- Every day, we’ll be featuring a new Graco prize - anything from car seats to monitors to grooming kits – meaning there will be twelve opportunities to Get One and Give One.

- Comment on that day’s blog post and share a story of who you would “Give One” of that prize to and why they really need it this season. It can be an organization you support, a neighbor that is having a tough season, or you can leave it up to us to share it with someone in need.

- We’ll choose one comment at random every day as our winner.

- If you win, we’ll send you that day’s prize (the “Get One!“) Then, we’ll also send that same product to your nominee/organization in your name, or anonymously if you’d like (the “Give One!“)

- Plus, if you spread the word by on Twitter by sharing this tweet: “Do you know someone deserving of baby gear this holiday? Nominate them here and win for you both! #GracoGOGO http://bit.ly/5639wo” we’ll give you an extra entry (you must comment on the blog first though).

All you need to do is comment and tweet to win – and to do something good for someone who really needs it. Especially in this tough season, we hope we can help make things a little more Merry and Bright.

Every Wednesday we’ll be sharing a photo showing off a little bit of wonder in the lives of our extended Graco family of customers, employees and friends.

Void where prohibited. Winners are chosen at random. Your odds of winning vary by the number of entries. Limited to residents of the US only. For a full set of rules, contact us at blog@gracobaby.com.

**COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE RETURN TO THE BLOG TOMORROW TO ENTER IN THE REMAINING 12 DAYS OF GET ONE, GIVE ONE! ALL COMMENTS CLOSE AT 4PM EST DAILY**

60 Responses to “Wondrous Wednesday #101 & Graco Get One Give One #1”

1. Naomi December 9, 2009 at 5:13 pm #

I would give one to the PAT educator who ran our favorite weekly playgroup when my daughter was little. She also works with at-risk pregnant teens and teen moms, so I am sure she would find a good use for this monitor.

2. Kyle December 9, 2009 at 5:32 pm #

What a great product! We’re expecting out third blessing in March and the monitor would help with the ‘zone defense’ required for parenting 3 young children. I would donate the extra one to our local NICU so that they could give it to a family in need when their little one ‘graduates’ and is able to go home.

3. Crystal December 9, 2009 at 5:53 pm #

I would give this baby monitor to my sister-in-law who is expecting her first child in March. She just got married, is living in Ohio and does not have a job yet. Her husband is attending Ohio State University, served in the Marines and did 2 tours of Duty in Iraq, and is also working as a Security guard over there. I have two children, one is 7 months the other is 3 years and I do not really need this baby monitor. If I won I would give mine to my friend Lindsey Couch-Tucker who just had her first child in October and he has an artery-vein malformed into an aneurism in his head, the needed perfusion caused right sided heart failure. He has had many procedures to correct it and is doing well and at home now.

4. Lee December 9, 2009 at 6:14 pm #

I would like to donate one to the Center for Women in Transition in my town. They are always in need of donations for the women and children that go to their shelter to get away from abusive relationships. Many of these women don’t even get to pack anything, they just have to go, and I’m sure a monitor would be a luxury item to someone in that situation. Thanks.

5. Amanda Andrews December 9, 2009 at 9:32 pm #

My friend and I are pregnant and due within a week of each other. I am pregnant with twin boys and she is going to be a first time mommy so I know we could both use a monitor like this! Thanks for the chance!
    Amanda

6. Marina December 9, 2009 at 11:29 pm #

I would give it to my sister in law. She just adapted a little baby and then ended up in a hospital with a major surgery

7. Thao December 9, 2009 at 11:48 pm #

I would give this to my friend Kristi who just had a baby and they are awaiting genetic testing to determine if she has Down’s Syndrome.

8. Vanessa December 10, 2009 at 1:34 am #

I would give this to a friend at church who is due any day now with her baby. She is a dear friend and I feel like she could really use this!

9. Megan December 10, 2009 at 9:15 am #

I would give one to a local crisis pregnancy center. They provide support for young, single mothers and are always looking for baby gear donations.

10. Elizabeth December 10, 2009 at 12:52 pm #

I would give one to my sister, Stephanie. She just got a new house and her son, Kaiden, now has his own cool room that he shows me (again) every time I go visit! My sister could get her yardwork done while Kaiden sleeps without worrying about hearing when he wakes up!