Wondrous Wednesday #102 & Graco Get One Give One #6

‘Tis the season to be jolly…

How can this family not be jolly when celebrating FOUR generations together this year?

Happy Holidays to fellow blogger, Donna and her family. Thank you for sharing your special family moment.

donna3gens

Every Wednesday we’ll be sharing a photo showing off a little bit of wonder in the lives of our extended Graco family of customers, employees and friends.

graco-luving-hugToday’s Get One, Give One is a Graco Lovin’ Hug Plug-in Swing. This innovative plug-in swing has an ergonomic design that mimics the curve of your arms, helping your baby feel secure. It comes with a plush mobile that plays 10 classical songs and 5 nature sounds, keeping your baby soothed and amused.

Comment below on who you would donate this product to, and you could win one for you and for them! For more info on the Graco Get One Give One program, click here!

Today’s contest ends at 6 PM – check back daily for additional chances to win and donate.

**COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE RETURN TO THE BLOG TOMORROW TO ENTER IN THE REMAINING 12 DAYS OF GET ONE, GIVE ONE! ALL COMMENTS CLOSE AT 4PM EST DAILY**

**UPDATE: Congratulations to COLLEEN- You’re our winner!! We will e-mail you to get your address and send you your prize! Thanks for playing everyone – Check back tomorrow to see what our next GOGO product is going to be!**

35 Responses to “Wondrous Wednesday #102 & Graco Get One Give One #6”

1. Jessie December 16, 2009 at 12:16 pm #

This swing looks great! I would give one to my very best friend that is due three months after me (I am due in Feb and she is due in May). She has her hands full and I think this would be something very helpful in her household.

2. Gretchen December 16, 2009 at 12:19 pm #

I would give one the daycare that my daughter goes to. they are always in need of swings that plug in so they don’t need to replace batteries.

3. Rick December 16, 2009 at 12:23 pm #

I would donate the swing to a co-worker whos husband was recently part of his company’s lay offs. They’ve got two children (one little one) and could use the help!

4. Vanessa December 16, 2009 at 12:23 pm #

Oh I would love, love, love to give this to my friend Melissa. She is the one that is pregnant and already has a one year old. I know she really wanted a swing when her one year old was a baby, but could not afford one. Right away when I saw this, I thought of her. I will definitely be giving it to her if I win.

5. Justine M. December 16, 2009 at 12:50 pm #

I would want to donate one to Mountain States Early Headstart. They are a grant based program so they don’t always have money to help family’s out, but they’ve helped us time and time again. I know they would either keep this for the center or find one of their family’s that needs this to give to. They’ve been there to help us in the past it would be nice to help them out :)

6. Monica December 16, 2009 at 12:58 pm #

I would love to give this to my friend Jackie. Jackie and her husband are expecting a daughter in March (hopefully on my birthday!) and I would love to be able to provide them something like this. Jackie and Mike are good people who help out others in need and are involved in their communities. I cannot think of a nicer couple, and I would love to provide them an awesome gift like this one.

7. Jennifer Kruse December 16, 2009 at 1:00 pm #

I would donate one to Cobb Discovery Child Care. They are a daycare in my community that is privately funded and struggling right now. They need all the help they can get and this would be a nice surprise for them!

8. Emily Cotton December 16, 2009 at 1:01 pm #

I would see if the downtown women and children’s shelter needs any baby equipment, and if so, I would donate it to them. If not, I would want to give this to my friend Amy who is expecting their first child after several years of trying to conceive. I want to get them a really nice gift but cannot afford to do so at this time. I would love to be able to give them this swing!

9. Jill December 16, 2009 at 1:25 pm #

I have a great photo of my four generations too! Beautiful!
    I am very lucky to have my daughter’s nana as my daycare provider. I would give her a swing so she wouldn’t have to always rock her every minute! A swing would give her a nice break! LOL

10. Kristin W December 16, 2009 at 1:37 pm #

I love the plug-in feature of this swing – great!!

I would give this to my wonderful daycare provider (and good friend!), Tami, who is expecting her own first baby next year. She provides so much care & love for other people’s kids – she deserves something nice for herself.

I’d also keep one for my own ladybug :)

11. Jennifer Penick December 16, 2009 at 1:39 pm #

I would donate both of them since we are past swing age. I know one would go to my BIL and his wife who are expecting their first baby via adoption in February! The other might go to the center for pregnancy counseling I have volunteered at in the past.

12. Pooh! December 16, 2009 at 1:43 pm #

What a lovely swing. I would love to give the swing to my daughter’s daycare. They do need nice, new baby stuff

13. Christina Moses December 16, 2009 at 1:47 pm #

Wow what a great swing!!! I would give this swing to the local pregnancy services center. Many moms around here would benefit from something like this!

14. melissa December 16, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

i’d give both to my sister-in-law, who is adopting TWINS!!!

15. Holly December 16, 2009 at 1:55 pm #

I would give one to my teenage cousin expecting a baby in April. She and the father are planning to raise the baby and finish school. I’ve been entering this daily trying to win for her some of the things we no longer have (or aren’t ready to part with) from our children. Hoping for some good luck today!! Since my babies are too old for swings, the “get one” would be donated to our local NICU or we’d let Graco donate it for us. Our boys loved our Graco swing!

16. Colleen December 16, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

I love Graco products They can take beating. I would donate it to local non profit called Maggie’s place.

17. Laura DeLuca December 16, 2009 at 2:08 pm #

I am having baby soon so I would defintely want one for myself but the other I would give to my local church

18. Kay December 16, 2009 at 2:10 pm #

I would give this to my daughter’s friend who has been such a huge help to her. They are expecting their first baby in a few weeks!

19. Amy December 16, 2009 at 2:15 pm #

I would definetly be giving this swing to my daycare. They have their hands full with 2 new babies and this would come in very handy! I love Graco products!

20. Marina December 16, 2009 at 2:22 pm #

I would give it to my sister in law who just adapted a baby

21. Jackie December 16, 2009 at 2:48 pm #

I would donate one to my friend who is due within a few weeks of me. It is both of our first kids so the help will be greatly appreciated during the hard times. Thanks Graco!

22. Delora December 16, 2009 at 2:51 pm #

I’d donate the second swing to my friend Thien Kim. She had a brand new baby boy and this would help her keep him calm while giving attention to their older daughter.

23. Amy Clary December 16, 2009 at 3:07 pm #

I just had a baby 2 months ago so this is something we could use right away. I would donate the other one to my friend’s mom who runs a non-profit for young, single moms. They’re always in need of anything and everything “baby”.

24. Amy Clary December 16, 2009 at 3:10 pm #

I tweeted about this! http://twitter.com/TheMrsC/status/6740528526
    Thanks for the opportunity! I’d love to donate to a mom in need this Christmas.

25. Megan December 16, 2009 at 3:33 pm #

Wow. Four generations – that’s really special!

I’d donate to a local crisis pregnancy center. They are always appreciative of baby gear to give to young, single mothers who are in need.

26. Thao December 16, 2009 at 3:39 pm #

I would donate this to my sister. She let me use all her baby stuff when I had my baby and now she is pregnant again and it would be nice to give something new back to her.

27. Thien-Kim December 16, 2009 at 3:47 pm #

I would love to give one to my friend Delora who is due with baby #2 in just 5 weeks! Home stretch!

28. Amanda December 16, 2009 at 3:47 pm #

I would donate it to charity. Possibly a woman’s shelter to help those who need it most!

29. Debbie Terry December 16, 2009 at 4:07 pm #

One of the swimgs I would keep at my house. My daughter is going back to work soon and that would be one less thing she needed to bring over every day. The other I would donate to Polinski’s Childrens Center in San Diego. It would be an honor to help out this organization!

30. Andrea Kruse December 16, 2009 at 4:11 pm #

I would give this to my sister-in-law who is currently living with my in-laws. I am always trying to think of ways to put away baby gear for her at minimal cost to all of us.

31. Heidi December 16, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

Donna, what a great pic! I definitely see the resemblance amongst all of you…how special!

32. Elena December 16, 2009 at 4:38 pm #

I would love to give one to my sister and her baby! It’s her first baby and she doesn’t have a swing so it would be a perfect gender neutral gift to keep through subsequent children.

33. Meghan December 16, 2009 at 4:47 pm #

I would give it to a male coworker of mine. His girlfriend just delivered a couple weeks ago. It was a very unplanned pregnancy that resulted in a cross country relocation. That parent is having a hard time finding a job in this area and I know they could definitely use the help.

34. Karen Hartzell, Graco December 16, 2009 at 5:40 pm #

So exciting to see so many comments/entries!

35. Gayle December 16, 2009 at 6:28 pm #

*sad face* I was put in the hospital last night and I’m just now getting home… Long story short all I could think about was this contest! I’m doing better but I’m now on bed rest =( I know it’s for the best!!! I have the *sad face* because I just looked at the clock and it’s 6:26pm in VA guess I missed out for today =( but if by chance I still have time (time zones) I would donate the other swing to my baby care nurse who help’s other women with low incomes!