Wondrous Wednesday #103 & Graco Get One Give One #11

“You are falling deeeeep under my spell of the adorable antlers… Now listen carefully.
Please leave me extra presents under the tree. I promise I was very good this year.”

lila-antler-ears

Thank you fellow blogger, Melissa for sharing this photo of your adorable reindeer daughter, Pinkie Pie

Every Wednesday we’ll be sharing a photo showing off a little bit of wonder in the lives of our extended Graco family of customers, employees and friends.

diaper-bag1Today’s Graco Get One Give One is this cute and stylish diaper bag! This 3-styles-in-1 bag lets you coordinate your look for the day while ensuring you’re ready for whatever Baby needs on the road! Plus, you’ll find a removable, insulated bottle bag that holds two bottles and of course the baby changing essentials – wipes case and changing pad – inside.

Comment below on who you would donate this product to, and you could win one for you and for them! For more info on the Graco Get One Give One program, click here!

Today’s contest ends at 4 PM – check back daily for additional chances to win and donate.

**COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE RETURN TO THE BLOG TOMORROW TO ENTER IN THE LAST DAY OF GRACO GET ONE, GIVE ONE! ALL COMMENTS CLOSE AT 4PM EST DAILY**

**UPDATE: Congratulations to AMY FRANKLIN – You’re our winner!! We will e-mail you to get your address and send you your prize! Thanks for playing everyone – Check back tomorrow to see what our final GOGO product is going to be!**

28 Responses to “Wondrous Wednesday #103 & Graco Get One Give One #11”

1. Katie December 23, 2009 at 9:07 am #

I would gift this bag to my friend Tara who is due the same exact day as me. What a cute reindeer!

2. Kathleen December 23, 2009 at 9:27 am #

What a great bag, definitely could see being used beyond the diapering years (I still have at least one more). I’d give this to my cousin, who just had a baby after a rough pregnancy.

3. pamela ~ the dayton time December 23, 2009 at 9:45 am #

I would love you to donate both of these bags to All Babies Cherished in Batavia, NY.

4. Amy Franklin December 23, 2009 at 9:52 am #

I would give one to my aunt who has a 4 month old foster child they weren’t expecting to get much less keep but looks like the are. shes the best christmas present they could get. I would keep the other one because i have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and require alot of extras.

5. michelle rosborough December 23, 2009 at 10:07 am #

I’d give this to my SIL

6. Vanessa December 23, 2009 at 10:08 am #

I really love my current diaper bag so if I won, I would give both to our local pregnancy shelter.

7. Jennifer Penick December 23, 2009 at 10:47 am #

This would go to my brother in law and his wife. They’re expecting their first baby via adoption in February!

8. Amanda December 23, 2009 at 10:48 am #

I would give one to my sister she is a first time mom and this would help her stay better organized! This diaper bag looks so stylish and I love all the different pockets! (gotta hold the fishy crackers) I would keep the other one for me. I’m pregnant with baby #4! It would help me keep up with my 4 kids when we go to the store, doctors, occupational therapy (for my 6 year old) and the other million outings moms accomplish every day!

9. FutureMama December 23, 2009 at 10:55 am #

Cute!!! I’d love one and I’d give one to my friend Jessica who is my blog friend, she’s due in March! How fun, ou have no idea how sad I am that I’ve been missing these! haha.

I’m due in June and I’d love a diaper bag I can take anywhere, especially to places like the park!

10. Jamie December 23, 2009 at 10:59 am #

I love diaper bags, you can never have too many! If I were the winner I would give one to a friend who is due any day now!

11. Jennifer Kruse December 23, 2009 at 11:03 am #

I would give this bag to my best friend who is having her first baby in February. She’s a pediatrician who I’m sure will be carrying around lots of stuff, so this bag would be perfect for her!

12. Renee December 23, 2009 at 11:07 am #

This looks like an awesome diaper bag! I have been using ones from the hospital, but this stylish bag is so much better! I would give the other one to my sister in law who adopted a baby boy :)

13. Sara December 23, 2009 at 11:09 am #

I would donate the bag to my friend, Caroline, who is expecting her first baby in March!

14. Breanne Clemmensen December 23, 2009 at 11:19 am #

I would donate one to my cousin, who has had a hard time since having her little one. Her husband lost his job. And then I would take one since I am using the hospital one and it is starting to rip and fall apart.

15. Jill December 23, 2009 at 11:19 am #

I would donate one bag to my friend who is pregnant. A diaper bag is an essential and this one rocks!

16. Laura December 23, 2009 at 11:28 am #

I would give this bag to my friend Elizabeth. She is due with her first little one next summer and I am just so excited for her! :)

17. Tatjana December 23, 2009 at 11:37 am #

I would like to donate this bag to my sister in-law

18. Victoria December 23, 2009 at 11:41 am #

I would give the other one to my next door neighbor who is pregnant with her third child and could use a nice size diaper bag. That way she has enough space for baby stuff and kid stuff. Plus it is stylish!

19. Megan December 23, 2009 at 11:52 am #

I would give the second one to a local crisis pregnancy center. How cute is that reindeer? I am amazed that she kept the antlers on!

20. Nicole December 23, 2009 at 12:14 pm #

I would give one to a close friend who is expecting early next year. She will appreciate any help she could get. I love the reindeer!

21. Jacqueline December 23, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

I love this bag! How adorable and practical! I would donate this to a friend who is due right near me. :) She is a stylish gal (my “maxaniesta”) and I bet she would love that this bag would work with normal clothing without it screaming diaper bag while keeping the right functionality. :)

22. desi liddell December 23, 2009 at 1:46 pm #

i would give it to my cosen who just had his 4th kid and him and his wife just got layed off and they could use all the help they can get and the second one i would use for my boys who are always trying to take ever thing in the car with them when we go out this way when all the toys come out of pokets at the store i can keep track of them

23. Lee December 23, 2009 at 2:01 pm #

I’d like to give one to our Center for Women in Transition shelter.

24. Delora December 23, 2009 at 2:28 pm #

Adorable pic, Melissa! I’d give the second bag to my friend Thien Kim, because who couldn’t use a stylish diaper bag!

25. Delora December 23, 2009 at 2:29 pm #

I tweeted the giveaway! http://twitter.com/delora/status/6974062508

26. Jasmine December 23, 2009 at 3:17 pm #

I’d give one to my friend Jen, a first time mom (love you Jen!) – she’s due a few weeks before me! We’re having January babies (well that’s the plan)!!

27. Kristy December 23, 2009 at 3:28 pm #

I would love to give one to my good friend who is expecting her second & hoping for a little girl! I would also love to receive one myself since my first was a little boy, so all my bags are blue :)

28. Thien-Kim December 23, 2009 at 5:04 pm #

I’m forever on the search for the perfect diaper bag! I would give the other one to my friend Delora who’s expecting baby #2 next month!