Music to My Ears – The NEW Prenatal Listener from Graco

Your first pregnancy is a time of such great excitement and wonder – even before the baby arrives!

As your body changes and you look for ways to interact with both your baby and share the experience with those around you, we have come out with a new product at Graco that can help you get excited for your new little arrival!

Today we’re launching a brand new Graco Prenatal Listener, that offers a really unique experience beginning late in your second trimester.

Not only can you hear and record the sounds of your growing baby, but best of all, now you can can e-mail this moment to family and friends. The improved design is easy to hold, comfortable to place on your growing belly and offers enhanced sound quality. To help you through the experience, Graco has created an prenatal experience guide. This booklet is included with each prenatal listener and will help you understand the sounds you’re hearing, so you can better connect with your baby.

This product is the the perfect gift option to celebrate a friend or family member’s pregnancy. Whether you want to connect with baby early on, or share the experience with your spouse, be sure to check out the new Graco Prenatal Listener coming soon to a Walmart near you!

Tags: ,

10 Responses to “Music to My Ears – The NEW Prenatal Listener from Graco”

1. Luigi Fulk March 29, 2010 at 11:17 am #

this post its very usefull thx!

2. Cynthia May 4, 2010 at 11:45 pm #

i love it i hear everything and even the heartbeat before im suppose too so neat

3. Tammy R May 6, 2010 at 4:34 pm #

I would love to win this for myself because im a very high risk pregancy after three open heart surgies, a low line placenta, and a placenta lake. Im always so worried about the baby and me stressing about making sure she is moving as much and everything else you have to worry about during a high risk pregancy, having this would sure make me feel reasured.

4. Rhonda May 19, 2010 at 4:38 am #

I when to walmart to purchase this product this was my first time ever trying a prenatal listener device. I was able to hear my baby kicking and heart beat very clearly there is no doubt that I am very satisfied with the. This is a perfect gift for any first time mom and father to share in this experience.

5. Steph July 22, 2010 at 11:23 pm #

I just bought this at Walmart tonight. I’m 20 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to hear the fetal heartbeat. I can only hear the sounds of my own fingers touching the device. I will continue to try each week to see if the sound gets picked up.

6. onlineslots August 7, 2010 at 3:38 am #

I was looking during momentous report on this subject. The gen was important as I am wide to fling my own portal. Thanks for providing a missing link in my business.

7. Carissa Hardy December 26, 2010 at 5:24 pm #

I am a first time mother and this has been one of the most exciting times of my life. I am only 14 weeks pregnant but I am still able to hear my baby’s kicks and heartbeat! This was a Christmas present from my mother and my sister and I LOVE IT! I can’t put it down. The only thing I cant seem to figure out is how to record the sounds to the computer. If anyone else has had any luck with this can you email me some tips. My email address is carissahardy0623@aol.com

8. Dad September 16, 2011 at 6:48 pm #

I just bought this at babys r us tonight. My misses is 18 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to hear the fetal heartbeat. I can only hear the sounds of my own fingers touching the device.

9. Jenn November 18, 2011 at 12:56 am #

I’m just going into third trimester and I still can’t hear anything other than static. Even when she’s kicking me and I know where she is situated, I cannot for the life of me detect any heartbeat with this. And I’m a skinny girl! I will keep trying though, evem though I can hear it through a stethoscope at the doctors.

1. Graco Heart to Heart Blog - Graco’s Spring Get One Give One #1 – In Honor of Mom! - May 6, 2010

[...] Today’s prize is the NEW prenatal listener from Graco! [...]