Coming Soon: A Look at Graco Fashion & A Chance to Win Every Month!

We love fashion, and we hear you do too.

So starting soon, Graco will be giving away one Alano™ FlipIt™ Travel System a month!

All you’ll need to do is sign up to receive our new monthly e-mail on baby and children’s fashion trends and be entered to win a reversible handle travel system.

To help us get ready for the big launch of our new e-mail series, tell us your thoughts on Graco fashion, baby trends, and/or fashion in general.

We will pick the best comments to feature in our first e-mail, and who knows, you might just help inspire the next big trend in baby gear fashion! (Please post your comments by April 23rd, 2010 for consideration. )

Stay tuned for more details and how to sign up!

Tags: , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Coming Soon: A Look at Graco Fashion & A Chance to Win Every Month!”

1. Kristen April 16, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

I love that Graco has so many different “styles” to choose from. If you’d like to “babyize” your baby gear then there is cutesie fashions, if you are more modern and want a trendy look there are those selections too, or if you’re the traditional type and plaids are your pleasure then opt for some of the many, many different options in that style, either way there is bound to be one for you.

An idea I had that might be neat is the ability to work directly with Graco and “personalize” your baby gear. Certain fashions are only available in certain items, for example, the “Bombay” fashion isn’t available in a stroller, perhaps if you contacted Graco and ordered directly from “The Graco Store” you could mix and match the fashion you wanted with the item you would like to order. Even just a cover to match or something like that. Not exactly cost effective, but a pretty fun idea!

Either way… thanks for keeping the options open and always having really wide variety making it pretty easy to find “something” that matches our individual style.

2. Karen April 17, 2010 at 9:56 pm #

Graco has become the best at offering a wide selection of fashions. Boyish, girlish, modern, classic, you name your style and you can find it in a Graco product. Great job!

3. Romeo Bereda May 2, 2010 at 1:11 pm #

it is my first reply on this website and in the begining I would like to thank you for the unique information, which I were able to find in this and all previous posts , it really helped me very much. I will definitely add this website on my rss reader :) Also, I would like to ask – don’t you mind if I will quate some information from your blog because I am writing articles for the Hub pages, Ezine and other articles directories (this is my part time job)? It would really help me with some of mine articles. Of course, I will mention your website name or URL (not all articles directories allows URL’s , so I can’t 100% promise that you will get a direct backlink to your blog).

4. Fashion Explorer May 6, 2010 at 7:04 am #

Thanks for sharing this thought, bookmarked and added to my personal RSS.

5. fitness May 14, 2010 at 7:11 pm #

:) , thanks for what you posted!

6. Sarah May 25, 2010 at 11:41 am #

One reason that I love Graco products is that they are so attractive. The styles and fabrics are not only nice to look at, but very functional. While it’s nice that so many of the colors and patterns used are gender-neutral, I think that it would be great to be able to pick a product, such as the Alano Flip It travel system and a fabric of my choice, rather than be limited to what’s in a collection. With my first child, I purposefully chose neutral fabrics, particularly with things like the stroller and highchair so that I would get a lot of use out of it. Now, while planning my third pregnancy, I prefer the idea of finding things that are obviously for a girl or boy. I’m finding, however that with some products that I would definitely consider buying, the fabrics are more neutral. Safety and usefulness are first on my list of considerations, but the fabric(s) that I will use is important to me too. When I look back at pictures, I want to be happy with what I chose.

7. Seymour Navanjo June 3, 2010 at 10:18 am #

You made some very good points there. I did a search on the topic and identified most people today will agree with your post.

8. Shantel Storti July 20, 2010 at 8:21 pm #

Very helpful post! I’m always looking for fashion related blogs and this is a good one. Thanks for sharing!

9. slotsonline August 7, 2010 at 3:38 am #

That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Thanks representing all the interest to offering such advantageous news here.

10. black leather chaise lounge September 15, 2010 at 9:39 am #

I must admit that that is one amazing insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and also really take part in creating something special and tailored to their needs.

11. Rene Cyphert October 14, 2010 at 8:18 pm #

I am glad to uncover all the informations I needed only in your web site. I hope I will probably be abble to complete much more my mission about Graco mosaic stroller

12. Diedra Side October 26, 2010 at 12:24 am #

Do you mind if I repost this over to my blog? I just want to give credit where it is due. Have a great day!

13. dojo insurance October 29, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

I have to hear exactly what Wilbur has to say about this..

lauris strategies insurance

14. Dorlene West October 5, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

I HAVE A FLIP IT STROLLER AND IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK. THE MECHANISM THAT LETS YOU FOLD THE STROLLER UP FREEZES UP OR SOMETHING. THAT MECHANISM ON THE HANDLE TO MAKE IT FOLD WILL NOT TURN BACK OR TO FRONT.SO I CAN STUCK WITH THE WORTHLESS PIECE OFS*** ALWAYS OPEN, CAN NO LONGER GET IT IN MY CAR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE YESTERDAY TOLD ME THERE ARE NO PARTS FOR IT. SHE WANTED TO SEND ME A DISCOUNT COUPON FOR A DISCOUNT ON A NEW ONE. SO THAT IS THE WAY YOU SELL NEW STROLLERS?????????? YES I SAID A DISCOUNT ONLY. I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND A COMPLETE NEW STROLLER SINCE YOU DON’T HAVE THE PART IT NEEDS TO FOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL BE WAITING FOR YOUR INFO AS TO HOW THIS PROBLEM CAN BE RECTIFIED! AND PDQ. I REMAIN DORLENE WEST 2793 SO KNOWXVILLE WAY DENVER COLO. 80227
    303-947-5816 NEXT STEP THE MEDIA. WILL BE WAITING FOR A REPLY.

15. Dorlene West October 5, 2013 at 5:46 pm #

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM AND SERVICE A VERY UNHAPPY LADY IN DENVER COLORADO

16. Dorlene West October 5, 2013 at 5:48 pm #

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM AND SERVICE A VERY UNHAPPY LADY Dorlene West October 5, 2013 at 5:44 pm # I HAVE A FLIP IT STROLLER AND IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK. THE MECHANISM THAT LETS YOU FOLD THE STROLLER UP FREEZES UP OR SOMETHING. THAT MECHANISM ON THE HANDLE TO MAKE IT FOLD WILL NOT TURN BACK OR TO FRONT.SO I AM STUCK WITH THE WORTHLESS PIECE OFS*** ALWAYS OPEN, CAN NO LONGER GET IT IN MY CAR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE YESTERDAY TOLD ME THERE ARE NO PARTS FOR IT. SHE WANTED TO SEND ME A DISCOUNT COUPON FOR A DISCOUNT ON A NEW ONE. SO THAT IS THE WAY YOU SELL NEW STROLLERS?????????? YES I SAID A DISCOUNT ONLY. I THINK YOU SHOULD SEND A COMPLETE NEW STROLLER SINCE YOU DON’T HAVE THE PART IT NEEDS TO FOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL BE WAITING FOR YOUR INFO AS TO HOW THIS PROBLEM CAN BE RECTIFIED! AND PDQ. I REMAIN DORLENE WEST 2793 SO KNOWXVILLE WAY DENVER COLO. 80227
    303-947-5816 NEXT STEP THE MEDIA. WILL BE WAITING FOR A REPLY.
    DY IN DENVER COLORADO

1. Graco Heart to Heart Blog - Trend Spotlight: Nurture your baby with a little nature. - April 28, 2010

[...] know many of you, like us, have a passion for fashion. Last week, we let you know that every month, you’ll get a chance to win, just for getting news on fashion and trends at Graco. Check out our new fashion spotlight page and [...]