Honoring Dads This Fathers Day With Two Ways To Win

Father’s Day is just around the corner and Dads deserve to be honored– in a big way! Celebrate the fathers in your lives on Sunday, June 20 and check out Graco’s After Father’s Day Father’s Day Celebration to honor dad for an extra few days! It’s a Twitter contest we’re having this Monday, June 21. Entering is as easy as learning the ABC’s:

If you’re a father: tell us what’s best about being a dad in a 140 character or less tweet while using the hashtag #FathersDay and @gracobaby.

If you’re a mother celebrating a father: tell us why he’s the best dad in a 140 character or less tweet while using the hashtag #FathersDay and @gracobaby.

Here’s a sample tweet: Seeing the smile on my baby girl Ava’s face every morning is the highlight of my day #FathersDay @gracobaby (easy, right?).

Send the tweet and you’re entered to win! We will have a total of five winners. Four winners will receive a Graco© imonitor™ Vibe with 2 Parent Units. One grand prize winner will receive a Graco© Nautilus™ 3-in-1 Car Seat Matrix™.

Here are a few guidelines for the Twitter contest:

Start Time: 9:00 a.m. EST Monday, June 21
End Time: 4:00 p.m. EST Monday June 21

Five tweets will randomly be selected and winners will be announced on twitter. You are welcome to tweet as often as you like. Each tweet counts as an entry. We will direct message the winners to get further contact information.

Good luck, and happy Father’s Day!

12 Responses to “Honoring Dads This Fathers Day With Two Ways To Win”

1. Carrie Choong June 18, 2010 at 3:42 pm #

My Husband is the best daddy b/c even before our baby is born he does all he can to provide for us thru work, foot rubs for mommy, vitamins for baby, healthy food and constant kisses and loving words! We love Daddy!

2. Anne June 18, 2010 at 4:01 pm #

My husband is a very active father. He takes the girls out for daddy dates, helps when mommy is sick and likes to cook :) He provides for us so that I can stay home with girls. Love you honey!

3. Jason June 18, 2010 at 9:22 pm #

I am a single father to a beautiful baby girl. I have three full time jobs: being mommy and daddy as well as working and going to school. I love it with all my heart and wouldn’t change it for the world. Daddy loves you Princess!

4. Sharon Muangprasert June 19, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

My husband is the most fantastic father and adoptive father in the whole world. When we got married, we each had children – he had a 10 year old daughter and I had two teenaged boys – 17 and 15. Shortly after our marriage, the 15 year old confessed that his girlfriend was pregnant. My husband immediately insisted on adopted the baby and he has been such a positive influence on boy of my boys and now we have a beautiful baby girl to raise together. Eliza is the light of our lives and I couldn’t imagine what we would do without her. My husband is from Thailand so seeing a little blonde haired blue eyed baby running after him screaming “Daddy” is priceless.

5. Brittney June 20, 2010 at 12:22 pm #

My husband is the BEST father ever! He has always gone above and beyond to make sure our beautiful little girl has everything she has ever wanted or needed. In my eyes, he is “super Dad.” After 6 busy days of work and school, he never misses a beat with her. He is always ready to come home and play with her, give her a bath, and eventaully puts her to sleep. He is not only the best husband ever, but the best father ever too!

6. Jamie June 21, 2010 at 7:34 am #

Christopher is the most amazing husband! He works so I can stay at home with our daughter, and is purposeful about spending time with her each day. She knows he loves her! He praises me for my skills as a mom, and thanks me for how I raise and train our daughter. He is quick to help with diaper changes, baths, and feedings. We love you daddy!!

7. liz June 21, 2010 at 9:22 am #

I am a single adoptive mom of two boys. So I am the mom and the dad. My oldest son woke up
    on fathers day and said to me “happy father’s day mom…. thank you for being both the best mom
    and dad ” I never felt more complete.. I always worried they might feel like something was missing -
    but I am grateful they know my love completes them.

8. Amy Franklin June 21, 2010 at 10:06 am #

I have the beast husband ever! He works very long hours and still manages to come home and help me with our two girls. He always has time for them no matter what. My 4 y/o even says when she growns up shes going to marry her daddy! :)

9. kaleen shaffar June 21, 2010 at 10:25 am #

My fiance is the most amazing dad. He works, is a student, and comes home to be with the kids when I go to school so the babies dont have to go to daycare. He does ALL the laundry and cleaning!! He lays with our daughter until she falls asleep every night. He has a heart of gold and cherishes his children more than life. He prides himself on being the best dad and future husband. Our life is hectic and we dont have a lot of money but we have the best kids and we have the best dad to take care of us. We would be lost without you Matty/daddy! We love you!

10. Carrie Choong June 21, 2010 at 10:32 am #

My Husband is the best Daddy! We have just started our own office so he works well beyond normal hours for us. Every night and morning he prays for our little Peanut. He wakes up every morning and kisses my preggo belly and says “I love you Peanut! This is Daddy!” We love you Daddy!

11. SVempa June 21, 2010 at 11:06 am #

My Dad is a real hero. When we were little kids we went to beach and we were playing on the sand far away from the water but a big wave came and dragged us into the water. My dad jumped into the water and saved all three of us though he did not know how to swim. He was always there for us when we needed him. We always look up to him. He always had time for us and gave us everything that we could ever ask for. He influenced us in the right way to be independent and follow our dreams. Helped us grow as better individuals with positive attitude in life.

12. Lamont Menning December 2, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

Several of the points related with this weblog post are generally beneficial nonetheless had me personally wanting to understand, did they seriously suggest that? One stage I have acquired to say is your writing expertise are excellent and I will be returning back for any brand-new blog publish you come up with, you may probably have a brand-new supporter. I guide marked your weblog for reference.