Tell us–What Graco products do you want to know “How-To” use?

Are you using our products, but need help with assembly? Do you want to understand all of the  safety and usage features?

Well, the Graco Team is putting together some informal “How-To” videos and we could use your help.

Here’s the skinny:

Over the next few months, we’ll be filming short “How-To” videos with the help of in-house product experts. Take  Kelley (pictured left), as an example. She works in Brand Management  for our Nursery and Care products. Kelley and her team have the knowledge and experience to help you and your friends get the most from your Graco Monitors, humidifiers, thermometers and more! We also have resident experts in car seats, strollers, playards – you name it!

So what do we need from you? We want your ideas and your questions. What do you want to know more about? What types of “How-To” videos would be the most useful? Are there any of our products that you would love to have a deeper knowledge of?

One reader as already asked for a  “Monitors 101: Helpful Tips From Graco,” for example.  This video would then show you all the basic “how-to’s”  involving monitors–including avoiding weak signals and interference, how to properly install batteries, and simple trouble shooting. This video is coming soon, so check back shortly to watch it and to see what others have suggested.

At Graco, we want you to get the best out of our products, so share your  ideas for “How-to” videos and we will break out the cameras, rally our experts and then it’s Lights, Camera, ACTION!

16 Responses to “Tell us–What Graco products do you want to know “How-To” use?”

1. Angela February 14, 2011 at 11:37 pm #

I think the public would benefit from a “how to properly tighten a car seat harness” video. I rarely see properly tightened harnesses with correctly placed chest clips.

2. Molly February 15, 2011 at 12:09 am #

Yes! How to take off the stroller fabric (in order to wash it) and put it back on again. I wanted to do that before my 2nd was born but thought twice after seeing how complicated it looked. It’s removable but who really does that?

3. Kelly Voelker February 15, 2011 at 2:14 pm #

Awesome – thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming!

4. Lisa July 25, 2011 at 9:43 pm #

HELP! I can’t get my Graco imonitor™ Vibe to work! It just flashes red lights and beeps!! Please HELP!!

5. Jeanne Smith August 24, 2011 at 3:48 pm #

Sirs: Please help. I am a grandmother and I purchased the Comfy Cove infant swing.

I cannot work it and have lost the directions. The store will not exchange it and i am very

dissatisfied. I would like to have something the child can sit up in but this position is way

too forward and will not stay in place. HELP

6. Susie McKamey November 4, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

I purchased the Playpen and am not satisfied with it. When ever you try to collapse and put inside it’s carrying case it will not collapse. It has instructions for setting it up on the playpen. It doesn’t have instructions for collapsing it. It is very frustrating and should be easier than it is! I will think twice before I buy another Graco item.

7. Kelly November 4, 2011 at 7:31 pm #

Hi Susie, Here’s a link to a video that can help show you how to collapse your playard. Let us know if this helps at all! http://www.youtube.com/user/gracobaby#p/u/19/Z5xD6UPNxSg

8. Glen Fry November 19, 2011 at 1:10 am #

There should be a video or picture posting of how to refasten seat belts correctly of the Child Car-Seat after you have taken the fabric off for washing. This is a critical factor and the anchors for the top and bottom of vertical belt aren’t as obvious when trying to remember where they were fastened.

9. Steve Morth December 2, 2011 at 12:09 am #

Hi, we’re looking for a manual for a Graco 7B11CAD3 car seat we received as a gift. Can you advise where we might download one?

Thanks!

10. Catherine December 14, 2011 at 6:33 pm #

I am a first time grandmother and my grandson is just about to outgrow his carseat. He is 41 pounds and about 3ft. Any suggestions on carseat or a booster seat?

Safety is an absolute must!

11. Marcelina August 12, 2012 at 4:46 am #

ME PARECE INCREIBLE QUE NO TENGAN UN MANUEL DE ENSAMBLADO DE UN CORRALITO….. ADQUIRIMOS UNO Y VIENE EL MANUAL DE COMO ARMARLO….
    USTEDES AQUI EN SU PAGUINA, TAMPOCO ME MUESTRAN COMO HACERLO…..
    EL PRODUCTO LO ADQUIRI EN COPPEL, SA DE CV. CULIACAN, SINALOA MEXICO.

12. Joana Grace November 10, 2012 at 7:13 pm #

My Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard® with Reversible Napper & Changer™ came without instructions! I would love a tutorial, our little one is due in 3 weeks and it was a gift from the registry!

13. Joana Grace November 10, 2012 at 7:15 pm #

My Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard® with Reversible Napper & Changer™ Item 1356 came without instructions! A tutorial would be great, it was a gift from our registry and our little one is due in three weeks!

14. Loren Malfitano January 22, 2013 at 3:23 am #

I can’t get the straps tight enough!!! I am using it with harness and I pull the single belt thing by the crotch and the harness doesn’t tighten enough. It’s supposed to be snug. The straps are positoned correctly in the right threads. I don’t feel that he is that safe in it.

15. April O. February 19, 2013 at 3:42 pm #

Joana,

My #1356 came without instructions as well. I finally just found them on this website:

I know you posted a while ago, so may have figured it out, but it was difficult, so I figured I’d still post for anyone else having the same problem. I put it all together, but have left over bars and for the life of me, couldnt figure out where they went. Got it now! Baby is due next month, so just in time!

- April

1. Tweets that mention Graco Heart to Heart Blog - Tell us–What Graco products do you want to know “How-To” use? -- Topsy.com - February 15, 2011

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Graco and Kacie McKee, KarenHartzell. KarenHartzell said: RT @GracoBaby: What kinds of Graco 'How-to' videos would be most helpful to you on our products? Let us know! http://mygra.co/6019u49L [...]