So, Mother’s Day is just around the corner. I know how hard it is to find something cute, different and meaningful to give my momma – so I thought I would do a little homework and pull some ideas to consider.
1. An adorable small pouch…to go inside her large ‘mom’ bag.
2. Stacking rings…for the mom of multiples – buy one for each precious baby.
4. Beautiful custom baby bowl…for the new mommy.
5. Modern and simple, custom initial necklace – get them engraved with each of your children’s initials.
6. Wonderfully crafted photo accordion brag book…for mom or grandmom.
7. Dried flower arrangements with a modern twist.
8. Fun travel tote to use for her hospital bag.
9. A patterned pillow case – for her hospital pillow during delivery. Surround her with beautiful and comforting things!
10. Not pictured above…but…clean the house.
Good luck shopping for that special mom (or mom-to-be) in your life! What did you get your mom for Mother’s Day?