Atlanta All Things Baby Presenters Announced!
We have a fun-filled program shaping up for our new mommy event on Saturday, July 30th in Atlanta, including a talented group of professionals ready to speak about car and home safety, nutrition, pregnancy health and how to best care for your new baby. So, you may ask, what’s the best part? Well, the entire event is absolutely FREE! So, start making your list of questions now!
We will have these experts joining us at the “All Things Baby: New Mommy Event.”
- Rob Carter, founder and CEO of PrepareFirst, presenting… Baby Safety at Home and In Your Car
- Vanessa Parker McIntrye, (www.theurbangatherer.com) nutritionist and food stylist for the Food Network’s Good Eats with Alton Brown, presenting…Healthy Eating for Pregnancy & Beyond
- Izzy Maternity, owners and founders of the stylish maternity clothes store in Buckhead and Alpharetta will be bringing you the…Izzy Maternity Fashion Show
- Rachel Reiff Ellis, associate editor of Pregnancy & Newborn magazine, presenting…Tricks of the Trade: Real moms share their best advice
- Mary White, physical therapist specializing with infants and babies, presenting…Having Fun with Infant Developmental Milestones
- More to come!
Enjoy lunch on us and mingle with other mommies and mommies-to-be like you!
Make sure you reserve your spot to this FREE event by emailing your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 15. You don’t want to miss out on the great goodie bags and giveaways!
Date: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
What: All Things Baby: Atlanta New Mommy Event
Where: Cator Woolford Gardens
The Frazer Center – The Atrium
1815 S Ponce de Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
(Lunch will be catered by Sun In My Belly)