How to Contact Graco Customer Service

At Graco, we’re committed to doing everything we can to give you a great customer service experience. We have experts available that can help you with anything from car seat installation to assembly or replacement parts.

We’re here to help, so please get in touch with our team before you return your product to the store – we can save you a trip.

Please be patient with us! Every customer or potential customer is important to us and we’ll do our best to help you as quickly as we can. Also, please let us know how we’re doing – we’re always looking for ways to get better at giving you the best customer service experience possible. Thank you for being a part of the Graco family and for getting in touch.

1. How can I contact Graco’s Customer Service Department?
There are a number of ways to get in touch with us at Graco – no matter what you need help with! Check out the information below and pick the one that fits you best.
If you contact us online, please allow 1-2 business days for a response – we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!

Phone:
M-F 8:30am to 5pm EST
800-345-4109 (US)
800-667-8184 (Canada)

E-mail: www.gracobaby.com/contactus

Facebook: www.facebook.com/graco

Twitter: www.twitter.com/gracosupport

Blog: Leave your question in the comments and we can answer it here.

FAQs: Find answers to your questions on our Web site.

2. What is the best way to return my Graco product?
Do not return your product to the store until you contact us first! Our team of experts can help you replace parts, change fashions or help with assembly and use.

3. I want to change the pattern of my car seat – can I do that?
Yes! However, certain car seats are only compatible with certain car seat covers – we try to have at least one boy, one girl and one neutral fashion available for each model of car seat, but sometimes that’s not always possible. If you are looking for a replacement car seat cover for your car seat, please click here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

66 Responses to “How to Contact Graco Customer Service”

1. Kristi Berry April 22, 2011 at 1:31 pm #

When should I stop using the infant insert in our Snugride 35? Simply when son’s head is able to steady itself? Thanks.

2. Jenna Snodgrass August 4, 2011 at 11:51 pm #

Hi im looking to replace the swing cover, infant padding and tray toy for my Love & Hug swing.
    Model # 1A04BDA
    Serial# 0830061653

3. Nicole L August 8, 2011 at 9:26 pm #

Is there a number I can use to contact a Customer Service manager? I spoke with a rep regarding a choking hazard on my Snug Ride 35 and while the rep did help, she was extremely rude and not the least bit concerned about the very serious problem I have with my seat and baby.

4. Kelly Voelker August 8, 2011 at 9:28 pm #

Hi Nicole, I’m sorry to hear that. One of our customer service managers will reach out to you tomorrow. Please let me know if I can help in any other way. Thanks.

5. Meg C August 9, 2011 at 12:37 am #

I was just given a Graco Prenatal Heart Listener, but do not have the instruction manual. Can you email me a copy or send me to a URL where I can get one?

Thanks so much,

6. vanessa August 19, 2011 at 4:24 am #

hi i bought a stroller about a year ago i lost the cup older on the top is like a tray this is graco “on the run” stroller i wanted to know how can i get a replacement or that part….model number is1761301 thanks sow much for your help….

7. Blair September 18, 2011 at 4:49 pm #

I’m looking for a replacement swing cover. I’m not really sure the serial number. Reg no on seat cover is PA-24833 (RC) and there was also a number inside the battery cover – GCP P3806 A1. Let me know if there are any covers I can use. I’m looking for something that is gender neutral.

8. philip September 23, 2011 at 12:21 pm #

I purchased two Nautilis car seats at the same time and they have two different closing mechanisims. Is there a way to get the a replacement to have the two match besides returning the car seat? The one we need is the push in button and not the push down style.

9. Lana October 3, 2011 at 8:50 pm #

I received the Sarah Classic Crib (used) from a friend. However, I don’t have the instructions on how to assemble it. Is their a site that I can go where I can find the instructions?

10. Dana October 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

I purchased a beautiful crib for my future grandchildren. I have lost the screws and hardware. I never had a box. I have been told by customer service that this crib is now usless because I can’t order replacement parts without the box it was sold in. I can’t believe every parent in the world keeps every box they bring into the house just in case they would need a serial number off the box! Any rational company would put any important product information on the product not the disposable box it came in!!! How very frustrating!!!

11. Cindy Knight October 19, 2011 at 2:08 am #

I am looking for a replacement car seat cover for a girl for two car seats. The first one is model 8402L04 with the manufacture date of 090204. The second one is model number 8649CNP2 with a manufacture date of 093005.

Please email me with options and how to order.

Thank you.

12. Anette Mitchell October 23, 2011 at 4:29 pm #

My daughter’s baby is due next month and she received a Graco sweetpeace soothing swing-cuddly bear as a shower gift months ago. We tried to get the swing part to work and it doesn’t seem to, everything else seems to work as it should, but not the swing. How do we get an exchange of the motor part that works the swing…Thanks, would like to get this taken care of before the baby comes.

13. Christy October 23, 2011 at 7:19 pm #

Can I get instructions for rethreading the harness straps into the all in one smart seat?

14. Kathryn October 29, 2011 at 11:27 pm #

I am trying to locate the Graco Meadow Menagerie Collection that seems to only be carried at Target. Currently they have none available online. Can you tell me if this line is being discontinued and where else I might purchase it. Thanks!

15. kristie November 23, 2011 at 3:22 am #

want to find out if you can change the seat cover on our graco swing, now that we are having a girl and the previous pattern was a boy.

16. Maha December 11, 2011 at 3:18 am #

Hi,
    I got the Graco sweetpeace soothingswing ,snugly Safari fashion ,it’s perfect and i love it but it’s missing the head suppor thing. I called over 3 weeks ago and the lady was really nice and everything, she told that I will get it very soon, witch i didn’t ! my baby is home now and I’m using the carseat head support waiting for you to send me one… can u plz check if it’s coming anytime soon!

17. Brandy December 20, 2011 at 5:24 am #

Hi I desperately need a replacement cover and umbrella for my stroller. Mine are stained! The model number is 7b15gab3 and the serial is 06080082981. Please let me know my options, thankyou!! :-)

18. Ashley December 27, 2011 at 1:38 am #

I need to order a replacement cover for my Graco high chair, where do I do that? Thanks!

Ashley

19. Stefanie Irwin December 29, 2011 at 12:43 am #

Hello! I purchased a Graco Spree Travel System in Barcelona Bluegrass and have been using for only 5 months (gentle, infrequent use, maybe 2x a week). The latch on the handlebar that you need to press and twist in order to unfold the stroller from storage gets stuck, so that it takes about six attempts for the latch to properly twist to allow unfolding of stroller. This issue has started about a month ago. Any suggestions how to get this repaired under warranty? Thanks!

20. Mick January 16, 2012 at 6:27 pm #

Hello I’m having a problem with the signature series smart car seat the button to release the belt keeps getting stuck very dangerouse god forbid I get into an accident I wouldnt be able to help my baby I always need my husband to help me push the button please help what should I do I have twins and I paid 850 dollars for these two seats

21. jackie January 21, 2012 at 1:21 am #

hi my name is jackie i lost the polls that hold up the the bed on the top of the mini pack and play that i have i need to find out how i may go about looking for a replacement for the polls

22. Tina February 11, 2012 at 6:01 pm #

Hello, we recently purchased a new Smart Seat all in one for both our daughter and our son. Our daughter is still currently RF, and we notice that the manual says the harness covers must be used, however if we use them, we can not attain proper placement of the chest clip. We also notice it does say to make sure they harness covers do not interfere with the placement. What do we do in this instance? Do we just forgo the harness covers so as to achieve proper placement of the chest clip?

23. Candace G March 16, 2012 at 2:15 am #

My swing was missing 2 things I noticed on others. The hind brown wedge floor brackets(plastic pieces) and tray toys. I do not have a receipt . Was a gift from grandmother. How can I get these? I have model 1A04BDA. Thank you. Gods peace.

24. JB April 18, 2012 at 2:07 am #

I read an article about car seats expiring and I have a question about a car base. I DO NOT have the car seat nor do I know which car seat it belongs too but I have recently been given a car base and it was manufactured in 2-2-2010…the model number is 1769219…according to the little white sticker on the base. …. I’m wondering if this base is expired and what car seat it belongs to. Thanks so much.

25. Rajini May 9, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

I have a Graco Snug ride Stroller and matching car seat.I would like to change the covers for the Stroller and car seat. The previous covers were for a girl, now we want to replace them for a boy. can this be done and how?
    I also recently came to know that this model (7255cra2) was recalled in 2010. Am I entitled for a replacement? Please let me know asap, I am due in June 2nd week.

26. anne burke May 21, 2012 at 11:56 pm #

Hi–I’ve looked everywhere for a Sarah Convertible Crib – Espresso. Everyone seems to have other colors, but the espresso is consistently out of stock.Is it still being manufactured? If so, do you have any idea when more might be shipped? Thanks!

27. Marina Ortega June 11, 2012 at 10:22 pm #

I need to replace a part from my baby swing is GRACO MODEL NUMBER GCP P3806 A2

28. Dan and Crystal June 17, 2012 at 8:37 am #

Hello Graco!

I have seen on the web your videos about how to assemble Graco products. I could not find a video for the Graco Pack N Play that I just purchased. The model number is 1771036. Can you please send me the link.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Dan and Crystal

29. angelica diehl June 20, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

hi i got a Silhouette™ Infant Swing lawery print as a hand me down to my son a few days ago i was wwondering if their was a way yo get replacement toys and head rest peace he loves it as it is but as but as he gets older i would like the toys fro him to play with and the ones now fro him to look at thank u

30. Debbie Goble June 22, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

we have a capri swing that we got at babiesrus about 4-6 month ago. It has stop working would like to replace. please contact me about what I need to do 626-815-1898 thank you very much

31. Chantel LaHaye June 25, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

Hi there!

I am in need of replacement 5pt harness straps for my Graco Euro highchair. It was purchased in 2006. Could you please advise me on how to proceed!

Thanks in advance,

Chantel LaHaye

32. Jenna Shirrell June 30, 2012 at 9:37 pm #

Needing to purchase a bed frame for Graco convertible crib. Cannot seem to find one for Graco. Can any bed frame work for the head and foot board. Or where can I get a Graco frame or rails. Thank you

33. ama July 3, 2012 at 3:57 pm #

i live in the uk and i am tryin to contact someone about my babe chair which my 2 year old son nearly fell out of the car when his car seat came apart not happy halfords was not boved

34. sarah July 28, 2012 at 5:27 pm #

Like Christy posted on October 23, 2011 at 7:19 pm. http://blog.gracobaby.com/2011/07/15/how-to-contact-graco-customer-service/comment-page-1/#comment-29131
    I need instructions on how to rethread the harness straps on the Graco Smart Seat All-In-One CarSeat.

35. Lindsey August 10, 2012 at 1:30 pm #

I have misplaced the umbrella for my car set. I have a cover, I just need the piece that attaches it to the car seat. Can I purchase this somewhere?

Thanks so much for your help!

36. Annette August 11, 2012 at 9:25 pm #

We want to purchase the meadow menagerie pack and play playyard and it is currently showing out of stock @ Target. Is this design something you are still going to sell?

37. Brenda August 23, 2012 at 6:41 am #

I have a Graco Sweet Pea Swing. The latch for the tray never seemed to work right. My baby just turned 5 months and the tray just flips open, and she lifts Or kicks it, and the tray flings open and gets stuck in between the side bars, and the swing stops rocking. It’s happened a few times already. And I’m afraid she’s going to get injured! What can I do to fix this???? I had different people try to close it, too. And it just seems like it was built very poorly. I don’t know but. I’m afraid shes going to get her hand stuck between the tray and the swing.
    Please help me. I don’t see the point of having a more than a hundred dollar swing I can’t even use. I loved it when she was a newborn (besides the tray latch). Which is now a hazard. And my baby cries when the swing stops. The motor doesn’t stop either. But the swing won’t go back and forth because its stuck. I hope I described it right.
    I appreciate your help. And will be waiting for your response promptly.
    Thank You.

38. kathryn mc September 23, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

What size screws are the FT1155?

39. Kristen October 7, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

Hi
    I am trying to purchase a replacement instruction manual for a pack n play
    model # 9340SBA JJ
    SERIAL # 0410050902

40. Gayathri October 10, 2012 at 1:46 pm #

Hi,

I have a graco quattro tour deluxe travel system. The silver paint on food rest is rubbed off. Although the stroller functions good, this paint makes the stroller look worn. Can you please suggest as to fix this?

In case you need, stroller details:
    Model: 7528REAE JJ
    Serial Number: 0506060154

Thanks,
    Gayathri

41. Sonia October 10, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

Hi I need a replacement part for my carseat… model # is 1778253 and the date it was manufactured is 2011/03/15…. I need the buckle that locks the baby into the carseat…

42. Victoria November 8, 2012 at 11:01 pm #

Hi Kelly I’ve been trying for 3 days now to contact lajobi. I have a Freeport crib made in 2011 and my 7 month old keeps getting her leg stuck. Wasn’t sure if this is a common problem.!her leg turns red from bring stuck. I have to put her to sleep before putting her in the crib because she rolls over and gets her leg stuck. My first child had bumpers but these days that’s a no no. Is there another number that will have a rep to talk with? Thanks

43. Moon November 26, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

Hi Kelly,

We purchased Graco Spree Travel system, Barcelona Bluegrass last year in December 2011. It was serving our purpose until when suddenly the ‘Push To Fold’ button in the stroller stopped working. Now we are not able to carry it with us anywhere while traveling.

Do you think anything can be done to fix it or replace it soon?

Thanks.

44. Christie McIntire December 10, 2012 at 2:08 am #

Pleaase help me find options… Looking for a replacement cover for my Graco Sweetpeace Infant Soothing Swing. Thanks!

45. Jagdeep.dalal@gmail.com December 18, 2012 at 2:56 pm #

Hello Kelly I have bought the travel sytem I was travleiinh at airport the stroller wheel came off and caused hurt to my son I called customer service they were rude and unhelpful this has caused lot of inconviennance I would like to speak to the person who can help us and my number is 6784461751 this is really bad experience.

46. Christine January 10, 2013 at 1:36 am #

I have a Graco battery operated swing. I have put new batteries in it and it will not continue to swing… even with an 8 lb. baby girl in it. I could understand if she was beyond the weight limits. It was a gift and the receipt is not available. I cant afford to go buy another one and am fearful of having the same issue. Especially since they need to be assembled once bought. It’s not like I can test it out in the store. Any help or suggestions.

47. Lori January 12, 2013 at 12:12 am #

I ordered and just received replacement parts for my pack and play. In the process of waiting for it to ship (and baby on his way any day), we finally found the original parts at home. Can I return the replacement parts?

48. Tracy January 14, 2013 at 8:29 am #

Hello, I am trying to get a replacement diaper bag, the zipper on the Graco one, I have has broken and I have tried several times to replace the zipper it, with no success. It is a set, its pink and brown flower bag that has a matching stroller set. I love this set, and would greatly appreciate a replacement, so I can have a matching set. It was a shower gift, and I really want to keep the set together.

Tracy S.

49. Sharon January 14, 2013 at 11:27 pm #

How can a Canadian email? As the drop down only refers to USA.

50. Stephanie February 9, 2013 at 7:34 am #

Hi Kelly,

I would like to become Graco reseller for Australia and New Zealand region. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you

1. Graco Heart to Heart Blog - Bundles, Bumps & Babies! #56 - May 4, 2011

[...] Maybe you read my recent post about how all of my friends are having kids… well I’m pleased to formally introduce [...]