How to Contact Graco Customer Service

At Graco, we’re committed to doing everything we can to give you a great customer service experience. We have experts available that can help you with anything from car seat installation to assembly or replacement parts.

We’re here to help, so please get in touch with our team before you return your product to the store – we can save you a trip.

Please be patient with us! Every customer or potential customer is important to us and we’ll do our best to help you as quickly as we can. Also, please let us know how we’re doing – we’re always looking for ways to get better at giving you the best customer service experience possible. Thank you for being a part of the Graco family and for getting in touch.

1. How can I contact Graco’s Customer Service Department?
There are a number of ways to get in touch with us at Graco – no matter what you need help with! Check out the information below and pick the one that fits you best.
If you contact us online, please allow 1-2 business days for a response – we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!

Phone:
M-F 8:30am to 5pm EST
800-345-4109 (US)
800-667-8184 (Canada)

E-mail: www.gracobaby.com/contactus

Facebook: www.facebook.com/graco

Twitter: www.twitter.com/gracosupport

Blog: Leave your question in the comments and we can answer it here.

FAQs: Find answers to your questions on our Web site.

2. What is the best way to return my Graco product?
Do not return your product to the store until you contact us first! Our team of experts can help you replace parts, change fashions or help with assembly and use.

3. I want to change the pattern of my car seat – can I do that?
Yes! However, certain car seats are only compatible with certain car seat covers – we try to have at least one boy, one girl and one neutral fashion available for each model of car seat, but sometimes that’s not always possible. If you are looking for a replacement car seat cover for your car seat, please click here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

66 Responses to “How to Contact Graco Customer Service”

1. Tracy February 10, 2013 at 11:27 pm #

Hello, I purchased the Graco fast action Fold classic connect travel system (monroe) and need to know which base i can buy that will fit it?

Thanks,

Tracy

2. kelly April 12, 2013 at 6:32 pm #

I’m upset it takes so long to get a refund on a defective product. I purchased a car seat a little over a year ago which had issues. I returned the car seat and began the refund process on 3.1.13 and have yet to receive the refund as of today, 4.12.13. I’m a single mother and only felt comfortable purachasing a graco seat and spent that money 2 months ago on a new seat. It’d be nice if the process was quicker because i’ve been out $150.

3. fran April 13, 2013 at 7:49 pm #

I just recently was given a very nice Graco car seat but it has “Display only Do Not Sale” stitched on the back. I was wondering if the car seat was like all the other ones inside the box or not. Everything appears to be in working order. Is this safe to use. Please let me know!
    Fran

4. Patricia Best July 29, 2013 at 4:17 pm #

I purchased a Graco Drct dgital monitor W/1 Receiver in Dec 2012. My grandson was born on January 31 2013. It is ony 6 months old and has stopped working. I paid 59.99 for this monitor because I trusted the Graco name. Target will not help me and told e I had to go thru the manufactory. I would like a replacement and would like to know if we can do this. It should have ore warranty than 6 months of use.

5. A. Skelly August 20, 2013 at 12:03 am #

We have a Fast Action Jogger Click Connect stroller, but the kickstand is defective. We called today and was told that not only the stroller had to be shipped back but the carseat and base as well–and that it would not be possible to ship a replacement kickstand for the stroller. What’s more, the rep indicated that it would be a minimum of three weeks until we got a replacement stroller and car seat. Do you recommend that I simply don’t take my son anywhere, that we purchase another car seat and stroller (if we do, we will *not* purchase another Graco), or that he can simply live without a car seat for three weeks (if three weeks, why not more)? This is not good customer service. Unless this issue is resolved to my satisfaction, I will never purchase another Graco product again.

6. Tatiana September 20, 2013 at 12:47 pm #

I sent this e-mail and got no answer

______________________
    Good morning.

I went to Orlando on the 25th of August and bought a stroller and car seat in store Macrobaby (sales receipt n 117197 – 08/28/13)

I bought the Graco conventional TS Fastaction click connect-fold travel system (gray and black), which was packed by the store, but when I arrived in Brazil and opened the package, I saw that it is pink, but my request was gray and black.

I tried to solve with my problem with the store, but it still fails, the solution was I return to Orlando to exchange, but I can not, I work in Brazil.

I would like to help me by providing a new upholstered (cover) in gray and black for stroller and car seat, so I make the exchange in Brazil.

I have a friend in Florida and can get the upholstery (cover) and after sending me to Brazil.

I was very frustrated because I bought Gracco by all indications I received, and would like to use with my son. (I´m 6 months pregnant de boy)

I ask to help me telling if it is possible and what?

7. Karthik October 11, 2013 at 11:52 pm #

I can’t assemble the alano classic connect,need help with it,don’t know how to set the rear wheels of stroller

8. Rita Foster October 15, 2013 at 8:30 pm #

I have a graco Nautilus that I need a new Crotch buckle for. Mine is stuck.

9. Lindsey Austin December 11, 2013 at 3:10 am #

I need a replacement crotch buckle for my Graco nautilus but your website seems to be down so I can’t email in the traditional sense. Please get back to me. Thanks

10. society dating January 1, 2014 at 6:21 am #

Hello! Do you knw if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m
    not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Kudos!

My web page: society dating

11. Wendy March 12, 2014 at 4:28 pm #

How long is it taking to get replacement harnesses out? I filled out the form online right when the recall came out and I want to make sure it is in the works.

Thanks!

12. Stephanie March 14, 2014 at 3:08 pm #

I ordered the replacement harness over one month ago and STILL have not received it, when is it going to be delivered? This is absolutely ridiculous!!

13. Egle June 11, 2014 at 8:46 am #

Dear All,

I have a Quattro Tour DeLuxe stroller but unfortunately the roof of the car seat get lost during a flight.

Is it possible to purchase a new one? What is the procedure? The colour is blue.

Thank you very much for your responce in advance!
    Kind regards
    Egle

14. Lorna June 18, 2014 at 2:40 am #

I have a pack n play that I purchased in 1993 or 1994. I need to know if there was ever a recall on it or if it is safe to use for a new baby now.

15. Steph August 4, 2014 at 6:23 pm #

Hello. I have the Grace Sweetpeace model 1g00swp and it has been working beautifully and then I went to tun it back on and it won’t swing. The motor sounds the same, but it’s not swinging. Can you advise?