Welcome to the NEW Graco Blog!

When we first started Graco’s Heart to Heart Blog back in 2007, I don’t think we ever dreamed we could be where we are now (OK, fine, we definitely dreamed!). The community of parents that has grown and the connections we’ve made with you over the years have been so rewarding — and we want to continue this relationship for years to come!

We’ve heard you: You want this to be a place where you can easily find what you’re looking for, have your questions answered, and get down to the nitty gritty details on products you’re considering with reviews, videos and step-by-step guides. You also want to share your parenting journey and hear from other moms and dads who are going through the same things.

We hope our new design will let you do all of that and more – and much more easily for that matter!

Be sure to check out:
- Easier navigation at the top of the page to help you find what you’re looking for — faster!
- RSS Feeds for each Graco blog contributor – be sure to subscribe to keep up with your favorite writers
- More detailed information on some of your most frequently asked questions in a streamlined customer service section
- Featured promotions – like discounts on awesome Graco products ONLY for blog readers!

What else do you want to see here? This blog is all about YOU, so please tell us how we can make it even better!

Thanks so much for reading and we look forward to sharing more stories, ideas and info – and to hearing from you!

All our best,

Kelly & The Graco Blog Team

12 Responses to “Welcome to the NEW Graco Blog!”

1. Kate July 16, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

Hoorah! The site looks tremendous and I am so excited to share it with all my friends. Thanks for your hard work and dedication, Kelly (and of course, your team!)

2. Mary@Everyday Baby Steps July 18, 2011 at 1:33 pm #

Just more proof of what a consumer oriented company Graco is. I love the changes! Thanks.

3. Heidi July 18, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

very cool! looking forward to interacting even more!

4. Jim Deitzel July 18, 2011 at 4:43 pm #

Congratulations on the new blog design. It looks nice.

5. Kelly Voelker July 19, 2011 at 6:45 pm #

Thanks so much everyone!! We’re definitely excited :)

6. Mommyfriend July 22, 2011 at 10:04 pm #

Looks AMAZING! Congrats!

7. chris July 26, 2011 at 3:21 am #

Thank you for producing a baby crib that my girlfriend and I decided upon! My girlfriend suggested I put it together in the bedroom not sure it would fit, but I decided to do it in the living room where there was more room stating that a crib manufacturer would take into account obvious door openings. Thank you so much for designing it in such a way that there was no possible way to get it through the standard bedroom door! It is exactly 1 1/2 in. too wide to fit and no matter how much jostling it would not get through without taking either the crib or the door frame apart! It is good to know that I will be such an expert at assembling and disassembling your product by the time my child is three that I will be applying for a position as an instructor at your company. Your engineers should be proud that they have created a piece of furniture that causes so much joy to the families every time they move not to mention the quality time spent cursing these wonderful designers. But most of all thank you for giving my girlfriend one more reason to tell me “I told you so”

love, hugs and kisses
    Chris

8. infant car seat reviews November 6, 2011 at 8:53 am #

Congratulation on the the design, it’s been quite a while since I’ve visited Graco blog. Loving it.

9. tina April 4, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

I can’t believe I didn’t know there was a Graco blog. I love Graco products! I have three Graco car seats, too! :] Can you tell me when the Nautilus 3-in-1 started making the “push” buckle instead of the “pull down” buckle? I have talked with customer service twice now and they do not know. My 2 1/2 year old has the old model and I LOVE it! I just bought one for my 1 year old and the buckle online and on the box shows that it’s the same as my son’s. It is not! it’s awful and so hard to use for parents! Where can I find the old buckle?!!

10. Stephanie November 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

If one of your carseats was manufactured on 03/08, how many years is it good for? Is there an actual tag on the seat that says “do not use after such & such a date” ?

11. jessica March 28, 2013 at 7:25 pm #

i live in the uk i am finding it very hard to find a car seat rear ward facing till 4yrs untill now on your website i wondered if it is legal for me to use the

12. PJHERGERT May 26, 2014 at 3:26 pm #

Need to know if boosters expire. (Like car seats do)