Introducing the New Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller!

Graco is excited to announce our newest double stroller, the Ready2Grow stand and ride stroller. Most people are probably more familiar with Graco’s tandem double strollers (DuoGlider, Quattro Tour Duo), which are the ones that the two kids sit back to back. What is so exciting about this double stroller is that it provides 12 riding options for your kids (yup, I said 12).

You can still snap in two Graco infant car seats into this double stroller but there are also so many other seating configurations to choose from. Your older child can sit on the bench seat or stand on the platform, while your little one can sit back and enjoy the front row seat. Another cool option is the “Face Time” stroller seat. You can make your little one laugh or show her the sights as you push the stroller. The best way to experience this stroller is to go instore and try it out with your kids, see more pictures online, or check out our video.

With all of these seating options, Graco did not forget out the convenience features that moms expect and love about Graco strollers. Like I mentioned before this stroller includes, the ability to use two Graco infant car seats in the stroller, a removable Face Time seat where you can spend some close up quality time with your baby, a reclining front seat that lies flat, a one-hand fold, and an extra-large storage basket that can be accessed by pulling up on the toddler bench seat–awesome, huh?

I wish I had this stroller when my girls were younger! I know PP would have loved the standing platform and Pinkie Pie (who is my eternal cuddler) would have loved the Face Time seat so she could be even closer to me. Our strollers keep getting better and better!

158 Responses to “Introducing the New Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller!”

1. Amy November 25, 2012 at 11:01 pm #

I have a peg-perego infant seat. Will it work with this stroller?

2. Jessica November 28, 2012 at 11:21 pm #

My husband and I bought the new Click Connect 40 carseat for our twins that are due in 3-5 weeks. We bought this stroller first and it said fits all Graco Snugride carseats and did not say that it doesn’t work with the click connect carseats. Does anyone know of a double stroller that the carseats fit into securly and properly??

3. Jessica March 19, 2013 at 11:29 pm #

I have a Quattro Tour car seat and am interested in this stroller — will that fit in here? Babies due in 5 weeks and would love to have this before then?

4. serene June 5, 2013 at 2:10 am #

hi,

wish to check, where can i buy graco ready2grow stand and ride stroller from singapore?
    i can’t seems to find any.

5. Karen October 19, 2013 at 3:33 pm #

I just bought the Graco Snugride Click Connect 40 carseat for my new baby. Because the Click connect doesn’t fit with the old/classic graco strollers I understood I would new stroller. But when I went to the store to check the double stroller, I was soooo disappointed.
    - there’s no way to have both canopies (the one from the stroller and the one from the infant carseat) together up, to shield baby
    - no way to lower the back of the stroller to make place for baby to sleep (like in outings when I don’t have the infant carseat or the baby no longer fits in the infant carseat)
    - and when both kids are in the stroller (baby and older sibling), they can’t both be sitting forward facing.
    WHO ON EARTH designed this stroller? For sure not a mom!
    I cannot believe that Graco would design smthg so not mommy and kids friendly/useful. Seriously!
    QUESTION: IS this the ONLY double stroller available that fits the new Infant Click Connnect Carseats? Really? If yes, is there a connecter I can buy to adapt the infant carseat to fit in my classic dual glider double stroller (much better!!! Don’t love it, but much more friendly to babies, toddlers and moms!)

6. valco baby stroller with bassinet October 29, 2013 at 11:21 am #

You may like the style or color of the stroller, but the most important thing in choosing a baby stroller to buy deals more with capabilities.
    It was developed around 1733 in England by a man who designed and built gardens.
    Picking the right one among the hundreds of models is a
    job in itself.

7. copper.net March 14, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Also visit my site … double stroller guide, copper.net,

1. Ready2Grow: Your Questions Answered! | Graco Heart to Heart Blog - June 20, 2012

[...] & Ride Stroller is pretty exciting – with its 12 riding options! Since we posted the original announcement post, we’ve been getting a ton of great questions posted here on the Graco Heart To Heart blog. So [...]