LoveList: Graco Items that make Travel Easy!

Today’s “Love List” was written by Nicolette: travel (for work or pleasure) aficionado!  Read on to hear about what Graco products Nic loves for making travel with her sweet girl more manageable – and be sure to share with us your own “Love List” for travel must-haves.  At the end of the week, one commenter will be chosen to win a Pack ‘n Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat!

Nicolette Binder, Sr. Channel Manager, 8 years with Graco
“A special Valentine’s Day shout out to the little love of my life, Koala – she just brightens my world!”

Speaking of the world, I love traveling to show my Koala new places and things.  I quickly found out “picking up and going” requires a few more items in the car and the plane – but not as many as you would think.  In my mind there really are three essential Graco products a parent has to have if they plan to travel near and far, especially when your baby is under 1 year.

1. The Snug 35 Infant Car Seat: Love this because it is so easy to take place-to-place, with-or-without a base and clicks into all Graco strollers.  Plus it goes all the way up to 35lbs and since my daughter is a little one she has been able to stay (and travel!) in this car seat all the way to a year.
  2. The Snugrider Stroller Frame: Absolutely lovely! It’s super lightweight (so perfect to take to the airport and go in and out of cars)  and really has everything you need in a stroller:  great basket, nice cup holder and adjustable handles so that anyone at any height can push the stroller comfortably.
  3. The Element Pack ‘n Play: If I had to make a choice on what I love best it would be this playard.  I love it for so many reasons, but one of the biggest would be its ease of travel.  It’s her portable crib, changing area and play area. It’s really her little piece of home wherever we go.

Thank you, Nicolette, for sharing your LoveList with us – and a happy Valentine’s Day to you and your family!

Do you love the same products as Koala & her mama or did other Graco products make your “Travel Made Easy” list?  Share them with us in the comments below – and you’ll be entered to win a Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat.

17 Responses to “LoveList: Graco Items that make Travel Easy!”

1. Bree February 14, 2012 at 8:04 pm #

I had the older version of the Snugride 35 (the SafeSeat 1), and I just loved that seat. The lockoff on the base was so awesome, so it was so easy to transfer from car to car as needed. It worked wonderfully with the Graco stroller we had that I had originally bought for my older daughter’s Snugride. The Snugride 35 is my favorite infant seat on the market.

2. Meagan February 14, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

I love my pack n play – easy to change diapers, keep supplies and a safe place for her to sleep.

3. Boo Roo and Tigger Too February 14, 2012 at 10:02 pm #

The Pack ‘n’ Play is a must have, I would advise a few trial nights in it before you go away so bubba can get used to it (takes the stress out of a screaming baby in a ‘new’ bed)

@littleboo_21

4. Nicole T February 14, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

My husband is in the Navy so we are constantly traveling and moving. The pack’n play definitely made it a lot easier for us. The bassinet and the changing table that came with it was also something that we used a lot, especially in the beginning!!

5. Janice February 14, 2012 at 11:08 pm #

the pack ‘n play is great for mobile convenience. A must have if you’re on the go a lot

6. jeannine s February 15, 2012 at 1:12 am #

My travel made easy list is:
    Trekko® Travel System
    Pack ‘n Play® Classic Playard

7. Meghan February 15, 2012 at 2:00 am #

Pack n’ Play is awesome. Certainly something that keeps being recommended! :)

8. Crystal Blair February 15, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Gotta love a Pack n Play

9. Jennifer Kruse February 16, 2012 at 2:21 am #

Being a first time mom, I’m overwhelmed by all the options out there so I love this series! Thank you so much! I think a pack ‘n play will be necessary!

10. Holly Guski February 16, 2012 at 7:45 pm #

Travel must haves at our house are plenty of healthy snacks, wet wipes for stcky fingers and messy faces, lots of books for the car and playing fun travel games!!! I must say Pack and plays are wonderful and I am bummed that our puppy (3yrs ago) jumped up and ripped the net sides!!! Sure would love to get a new one, just not in our budget right now!!!!

11. Sara Carr February 16, 2012 at 8:24 pm #

I am really in love with my Graco Ready-to-grow double stroller. I remember when I first saw the information about it before it was released. I was so excited because I thought it would be perfect for my growing family. I was pregnant with baby number 2 at the time. Once my son was born I ran over to babies r us to purchase the stroller, and I was right. This is the perfect stroller. My son’s car seat clicks right into the front seat, and my daughter who will be 2 next month sits in the back jump seat. She loves sitting where she can face me and we can interact. It is my favorite purchase so far. I could really use the Pack-n-play. I don’t have one yet, and we will be having family soon and need it so my son can sleep in our room. Thanks a lot.

12. Heather February 17, 2012 at 6:38 pm #

We love the Snug35, MyRide65, and Nautilus carseats! Clearly we rely in Graco for our car safety! :)

13. Andy February 17, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

Love our pack and play! We just have a basic model, but it is a must for traveling!

14. Andrea curtis February 17, 2012 at 9:05 pm #

With baby 6 on its way, we were shopping at the baby store the other day, and I loved the idea of the frame stroller.

15. Sara Carr February 18, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

I use my graco ready to grow stroller for traveling. It is amazing.

16. Jernise Bush February 19, 2012 at 10:47 pm #

What I purchased thatis going to make my travel easier is the Graco Dynamo Lite LX Travel System with SnugRide 30. My baby is not here yet, but I have put the stroller together and already have gotten the hang of it using my teddy bear. This travel system to me is the best! Although it was not within our price range, I had to have it once I found out that it was new, sturdy, spacious, came with the snug ride 30, one hand easy fold (it really can be folded down with one hand!) cupholder for parent and child, everything about this travel system is just what I needed. This is by far my favorite and I am a first time mom. This made my list along with another product but for traveling, this was the best choice and the easiest to use!

17. Kacie McKee February 20, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

Congratulations to our “Love List” Winner Monica Rinado!

To everyone else thank you for all the great submissions! We loved hearing about your favorite products and how you used them in your daily lives.