The Pack ‘n Play with Cuddle Cove rocking seat has been getting some good press recently, especially in the Love List posts. The February issue of  BabyTalk magazine even featured the Graco Pack ‘n Play® with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat™ as #22 on its list of 100 Bright Ideas!! This playard has so many incredible features that we made a video for it to demonstrate why it’s our favorite premium care center playard available today. Watch the video below -

And we have also recently released some beautiful new fashions for the Cuddle Cove playard -

Fashions Available for the Pack 'n Play with Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat

Which fashion is your favorite?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Graco Pack ‘n Play(R) Playard with Cuddle Cove(TM) Rocking Seat – New Video and New Fashions!”

1. AB April 2, 2012 at 1:34 pm #

The Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat is a cool addition to the Pack n Play. Will it fold into the Pack n Play bag for transportability?

The video concerns me a bit, though. That baby is not picked up even once. It might have been nice to show the baby in the seat, in the bassinet, on the changing table, and in the playyard, but to also show the parent picking the baby up from each area and/or placing the baby back in. Perhaps show the parent bucking the child in or unbuckling the child.

2. Lauren Westin April 2, 2012 at 9:32 pm #

Hi AB,

Thanks for your comments! The Pack ‘n Play will fold and fit into the carry bag. The accessories shoud too, but they would need to be fully disassembled. I would suggest carrying the accessories in the bag and carrying the Pack ‘n Play on its own since the mattress has a convenient handle.

Thanks!
    Lauren

3. kristin May 2, 2012 at 12:05 am #

OMG that Disney Minnie Mouse is to DIE for!

4. marie m. May 26, 2012 at 5:36 am #

I will be needing a play yard pretty soon, and I’m probably going to get a graco one. I was probably going to get the Graco TotBloc Pack ‘N Play, but after seeing this am having second thoughts. Would you have to know if the actual play pen of those pack ‘n plays are the same size as the Totbloc ones?

5. Lauren Westin May 29, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Hi Marie,

We’re very glad to hear that you are looking at Graco Pack ‘n Plays! The TotBloc is actually one of our few square playards and is 36″ x 36″ while our traditional rectangle playards are 28.5″ x 40″. So the TotBloc is slightly larger if you are looking to maximize space.

Thanks, and hope this helps you make your decision!
    Lauren

6. Ali July 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm #

We had a pnp with newborn napper for our first son and loved it (but of course, we no longer have it and need a new one….). He was a preemie and I loved the newborn napper portion. I was looking at these with the cuddle seat and wondered about the buckle on it. Does it fold out of the way when newborn is using this to sleep while IN the pack and play? Our newborn napper didn’t have a “harness” and I’m not sure how comfortable I would be with baby “strapped” in all night.

7. Lauren Westin July 9, 2012 at 6:51 pm #

Hi Ali,

So glad that your son loved the Newborn Napper! He is not alone. :) As for the Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat, the harness is not removable. I hope this helps you and thanks for supporting Graco!

Regards,
    Lauren

8. Lorri March 4, 2014 at 5:07 am #

I hardly comment, but i did some searching and wound up here
    Pack ‘n Play(R) Playard with Cuddle Cove(TM) Rocking Seat Video.
    And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be just me or does it look like a few of the comments come
    across like they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional
    online social sites, I’d like to follow everything new
    you have to post. Would you make a list off the complete urfls of your social sites
    like your twiotter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Here is my weblog :: how to improve memory (Lorri)

9. Pinky May 6, 2014 at 7:21 am #

I want to know that the rocking seat is just for new born baby? From how many kilo?

10. rea May 22, 2014 at 11:31 am #

This is my first time visit at hhere and i am genuinely pleassant to read all at single place.

1. Introducing New Exclusive Fashions from Graco for Buy Buy Baby | Graco Heart to Heart Blog - April 27, 2012

[...] Astoria™ is featured on: Sweetpeace™ infant soothing swing, Blossom™ 4-in-1 Seating System, and Pack ‘n Play® Playard with Cuddle Cove™ Rocking Seat [...]