Graco Replacement Parts

Did you accidentally roll over a stroller with your car? Or maybe that yummy cup of cherry grape juice ended up all over your car seat? Or someone’s upset tummy has you looking for a new seat pad for baby’s favorite swing? We know the inevitable happens, and sometimes moms and dads need to order replacement parts to go with their Graco gear. We’ve got you covered, as many parts for car seats, strollers, swings, playards and more are replaceable!

The process is simple:

• First, find your ID label on your Graco product. It will be a little white label with the product’s model number, serial number and /or manufacture date.
  • Then, visit our Product Replacement page here.
  • Just input the number you found and click search.
  • The available replacement parts will appear on your screen.

Still have questions? Our terrific customer service team stands at the ready. U.S. customers can call us Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 800-345-4109, while our friends in Canada may visit us at www.graco.net or call us at 800-667-8184, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.

Regardless, we’re here to help!

21 Responses to “Graco Replacement Parts”

1. Patrick August 1, 2012 at 7:04 am #

I’m living in HK and brought your Duo Gilder stroller a few years ago. Unfortunately, the front seat pad was damaged recently. Can I have a replacement, please advise.

2. Scarlette Donne August 6, 2012 at 8:37 pm #

I purchased the whole MetroLite cherry blossom set 4 years ago and LOVED it (carseat, stroller, swing). Now just found out we are having a boy. Can we buy new covers in neutral or boyish colors?

3. Scarlette Donne August 6, 2012 at 9:04 pm #

I am trying to look at replacement parts for a Lovin’ Hug swing. I’d really like to buy a new seat pad in a gender neutral design. I can’t even pull it up. I have no date that the product was made, and I have looked all over it. I have the model and serial number. I was so happy to hear I could order a new cover, but I’m starting to think it’s not as great as it seems. Please contact me. I am having no luck with customer service.

4. Scarlette Donne August 7, 2012 at 7:13 pm #

Just called Graco, gave them my info and was able to purchase boy colors in the seat cover, canopy and swing cover!!! The selection was small, but I’m just glad I didn’t have to sell the ones I have to purchase new ones! Thanks!

5. Ronda Setser August 12, 2012 at 8:12 am #

Need an electrical cord for the Graco Lovin’ Hug swing model 1760954 and also a replacement cover in green or blue color instead of the pink Olivia seat cover we have now. Please contact me with cost and availability. Thanks! Ronda

6. Felisha Lashbrook August 12, 2012 at 11:12 pm #

I’ve just recently found out that I’m having a boy and would like to purchase a Lovin Hug Swing replacement cover in neutral or boy colors. (Purchased in January 2010) There is no model or serial number. Please contact me cost. Thank You! Felisha

7. jill September 5, 2012 at 3:21 am #

I have a Graco Snugride 35 in Bombay (red&dark brown) but it doesnt have a canopy or the hardware for the canopy..or the infant head rest…can you help please…this is a PERFECT condition carseat being handed up from sister to sister. i really dont want to part with it but with the design of my back window we are going to have to have a canopy for sure….thanks

8. lee barnes October 13, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

I bought your Graco Pac N Play from a family member, but the mattress is missing. It was
    originally purchased in 2007. Is it possible to get a mattress for it?

9. Dawn October 14, 2012 at 1:03 am #

I have a Graco swing/cradle combo that I received 14 years ago. We are now expecting our 3rd child and I would love to use the swing for her as well. The problem is that somehow the battery cover seems to have been lost and I would like to order a replacement. I have the model and serial #’s but cannot find the manufacture date.Please tell me you can help me !

10. Lauren October 16, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

I purchased the Graco Lovin’ Hug swing for my daughter back in 2009. I am now having a boy and would like to purchase a new seat cover. I’ve been told to look for the model and serial numbers and manufacture date but I can’t find them anywhere. There is no white sticker on this product at all. I have the manual but it too is void of any identifying markers. This swing has been in storage for several years and is in perfect condition so the sticker has not simply fallen off. I believe it never had one. Please help!

11. Kristin Jones December 9, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

How much does a replacement seat cover for the lovin’ hug swing cost?

12. Andrea Creighton January 1, 2013 at 8:42 pm #

I am looking for a replacement pad for a swing a purchased in 2007. Its the silhouette infant swing; graco model 1C00LRD

The previous pad was pink, but I am now expecting a boy. Which covers will fit this swing? Thanks.

13. Maurine Thomas February 2, 2013 at 2:06 am #

I have a Snug Ride 32 as part of a travel system. I have the model number and need a replacement chest clip ( I lost half) and put the info in the system but they are out of stock. In the mean time the car seat is useless and I can’t find a store that sells the parts.

14. Kristen February 11, 2013 at 7:29 pm #

I received a swing from a friend but I need to replace the swing cover. I cant find a manufacture date and the REG number on the tag says PA-24833 (RC)

15. Lori February 27, 2013 at 4:39 am #

I have a Graco Open top swing that I purchased. I have no manufactured date. It looks like it corroded. I have a partial model #: 1993ST. The # on the swing cover tag is: PA 24822. Another # on the tag is: PM1471AA. Made by Reg No.: 82V9670. Besides the cover, would also like to find what other replacement parts might be available for this swing.

16. Shawnee April 8, 2013 at 8:10 pm #

I’m trying to purchase a replacement front canopy for my duoglider Emerson. Please help.

17. Michelle July 29, 2013 at 2:48 am #

I am looking for replacement toys for the tray. Model #1A04BDA 01/16/08

Any help on finding them?

18. marge August 22, 2013 at 9:09 pm #

I recently ordered a replacement pad for our Nautilus 3 in 1 (girl’s). I received it but it has the HORRIFIC 100 LB label on the pad. Do they all have this now? I would like one that doesn’t have this big permanent sticker on it. Please advise.

19. Merlene October 21, 2013 at 1:07 pm #

I have a Lovin Hugs swing that is missing the support bar behind the seat. How do i get one? The numbers i put in for replacement part is not showing what i need.

20. Teresa February 24, 2014 at 10:27 am #

We purchased a crib in December it is arruvef with a broken part because I texted customer service and they were to send the part out immediately to date we have not received the part and your customer service is no longer returning our calls you really expected better customer service what should we do?

21. Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your website in web explorer, could check this?
    IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good section of people wikl
    pass over youur great wrriting because of this problem.