Car seat safety is a hot topic when it comes to baby gear, and we know that keeping your child riding rear-facing up until two years old is important, but why? To help celebrate September National Safety Month, the release of the SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 (the only rear-facing newborn to two year infant cars seat on the market) and to answer all of your questions about the importance of keeping your child riding rear-facing up to two years old, we’re having a LIVE online chat with an expert!

Be sure to join us tonight, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 from 9 – 9:45 p.m. (EST) for an engaging discussion moderated by Amy Lupold Bair (a.k.a. @ResourcefulMom). During this time, Wes Bender, West Coast Operations Manager of Safe Kids and a CPST, will answer your questions live –with an up-to-the-minute feed on Twitter and a video dialogue on Facebook.

There are two ways to join in the conversation:

During this informative chat, Wes will answer your questions live and you’ll have a chance to win:

• Grand Prize: SnugRide Click Connect 40
  • Gift Cards to Babies “R” Us
  • Other terrific Graco gear

We can’t wait to connect with you tonight!

11 Responses to “Join the Conversation! Baby Center Hosts a Chat: Car Seat Safety &Riding Rear-Facing to Two Years”

1. kristen mcveay @CraysMom September 25, 2012 at 9:39 pm #

I cant wait !! Thank you !!

2. code May 10, 2013 at 6:38 pm #

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to return the favor?

.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I guess its ok to use some of your concepts!
    !

3. Test force xtreme review May 11, 2013 at 9:55 am #

I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles or reviews all the time along with a mug of coffee.

4. here you go to book tantric massage May 16, 2013 at 6:19 pm #

It brings the sexuаl еnergy οf a реrѕon, уou аsk how they ωаnt it:
    sоft, meԁium or fiгm. Ηow to Plаy the Yin Yang Gamе.

-Wоrk up naκеd mаssage to 200 a ԁaу for 5 minutes.
    Pio masculinо a nakeԁ massage еxperi?

Hеre is my blоg pοst; here you go to book tantric massage

5. [لینک] May 16, 2013 at 7:45 pm #

Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve
    found out till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion?

Are you certain about the source?

6. Rosella June 15, 2013 at 3:57 pm #

You made some really good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most
    people will go along with your views on this website.

7. mycie okien szczecin June 22, 2013 at 8:37 am #

Good replies in return of this query with real arguments and telling the whole thing regarding that.

8. Acupuncture August 4, 2013 at 11:55 am #

You’re so awesome! I do not think I have read through anything like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that’s needed on the web, someone with
    some originality!

9. Gregg August 5, 2013 at 2:33 am #

This is my first time visit at here and i am in
    fact happy to read all at alone place.

10. best christmas gifts for men October 17, 2013 at 7:23 pm #

Any gifts your give to her will make her cry with tears of joy and will make her treasure your
    gift and your thoughtfulness. You don’t have
    to think about what the person’s likings are. The most
    important is that charm bracelets could flatter the
    woman and consider for your wallet.

11. van policy April 30, 2014 at 1:57 am #

Awesome! Its actually remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece
    of writing.