Busy moms and dads are always multi-tasking, so it’s a great thing when the baby gear you use every day does the same! With that in mind, we’re excited to announce the NEW Graco® Modes Click Connect Travel System & Stroller. Graco’s new lightweight stroller is actually three strollers in one, offering 10 riding options from infant to toddler for maximum product versatility so it can grow with baby, all while offering parents the features they want in an everyday stroller.

The Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller is like having three strollers in one—and then some!

• Mode 1 – Infant Car Seat Carrier: Any Graco Click Connect infant car seat (currently the SnugRide® Click Connect 35 or the SnugRide® Click Connect 40) attaches securely into the stroller frame with one step (and click!) to create a lightweight travel solution. Moms like the option to have the infant car seat facing you so you can smile at baby, or you can turn it facing forward so baby can look out at the scenery while you walk.
  • Mode 2 – Infant Stroller: Built with your baby’s ultimate comfort in mind, the cushioned seat has four recline levels, so you can find just the right position to suit baby. It even lies flat to convert into an infant carriage for on-the-go comfort. The stroller seat also is reversible, so it allows baby to ride either rear- or forward-facing.
  • Mode 3 – Toddler Stroller: It grows into a toddler stroller designed to hold a child up to 50 pounds. In this mode, the leg rest adjusts so that you can choose from three positions to comfortably accommodate your “big kid’s” legs, and there’s a convertible three- or five-point harness that grows with your child, to help ensure he’s riding secure. The child’s tray and armrests can be easily removed, so getting your child in and out of the stroller is a breeze.

This stroller has lots of great convenience features built right in too!

• You’ll love the one-hand, standing fold with automatic storage latch, which makes it convenient to pack up the stroller and go anywhere.
  • The extra-large storage basket comes in handy for keeping all of baby’s essentials close by, and the parent’s tray has covered storage and two cup holders, so that both mom and baby are comfy.
  • This stroller handles beautifully,—it has single front wheels that swivel smoothly and lock for added security and peace of mind.
  • In each “mode,” you can choose to have your child forward- or rear-facing for added flexibility.  It’s customized strolling at its best!

The Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System, with three distinct “modes” is like having three strollers in one, and offers 10 different riding options as it grows with your child. It’s the only stroller you’ll ever need, and it’s available exclusively from Graco.

The Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System will be available in the Antiquity and Francesca fashions, starting mid-February, and includes the top-rated Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 infant car seat. The car seat easily attaches to the stroller with a secure one-step attachment, so you can move baby straight from the car to the stroller, with one secure click. Or, you can purchase the stand-alone Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller in the sleek Onyx fashion, available now! Both the stroller and the travel system are exclusively available at Babies “R” Us.

It’s the only stroller you’ll ever need to buy (which moms know is a wonderful—and rare!—thing). Happy strolling!

Kristin Brown

Kristin is a Product Manager on Travel Systems at Graco. She loves to travel and is also a Crossfit Trainer in her free time.

21 Responses to “Three Strollers in One: Introducing the NEW Graco® Modes™ Click Connect™ Travel System & Stroller”

1. Rita Spratlen January 22, 2013 at 7:06 pm #

This is wonderful!!

2. Donna Spire January 22, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

this would be perfect for me I have 2 2 year old and 2 new babies on the way

3. jen stpierre January 22, 2013 at 11:19 pm #

This is what I need! I’m an on the go type of person and this seems to be the perfect stroller!

4. christa mahoney January 23, 2013 at 2:17 pm #

Would love one of these!

5. Brittany January 23, 2013 at 7:02 pm #

would love to have one of these we are on the go all the time in the summer time we both play softball so we are always at the ball parks witch this stroller would help out alot

6. Jake Shelton January 24, 2013 at 3:35 am #

Would love to have this!!

7. Ellen January 24, 2013 at 5:00 am #

I love this stroller and my 10 months baby so relax and happy. I’ve been searching for a comfortable one for her where she could sit straight and lay down flat and finally i got it. Thanks Graco for this. I would highly recommend to all the mothers out there.

8. Amy January 24, 2013 at 3:00 pm #

After seeing Vance discontinued I am thrilled to see the launch of Antiquity! Discussing styles with other Mom’s to Be in Babies R Us I found I’m not the only one excited for this gender neutral and more classic design! I love that it will have all the matching pieces, too!! Our Baby arrives in less than 35 days and I am praying this travel system is available in time!!! Not quite certain what’s current on Gracobaby.com as no retailers appear present for most lines. I had the complete Graco line 15 years ago for my first, and was forced to research other manufacturers that provided less hectic designs that complimented our home and offered a complete collection… Finding this article while shopping was a HUGE relief the other night!! Keep your website current & keep designs like this coming!! I have always loved Graco durability and customer service, now I can love the line I’m purchasing, too!!

9. Debbie Pitzenberger February 7, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

We were excited to pre order the Modes travel system at Toys R Us. We had bought a Britax B Ready, but returned it when we discovered this Graco Stroller. The only sucky part? To get the better deal, it’s cheaper to order the travel system rather than the individual items. That left us stuck with getting a stroller and carseat with a print. We are not fond of prints. We would have been so much happier if Graco would have made a travel system in Onyx, as opposed to just selling the Onyx as individual items.

10. Amy February 10, 2013 at 2:55 am #

We just purchased the Francesca version last night. After assembling the stroller today, I don’t see any way to get the seat fabric (from stroller) off to wash it. This blows my mind. Have they heard of diaper blowouts, spills, etc? I am nervous enough that we may return it, but I really don’t want to. We have had a rough time trying to find the “perfect” stroller. I really thought this was it. Has anyone else had a stroller that you couldn’t remove the fabric to wash?

11. Asja March 10, 2013 at 9:33 pm #

Can anyone tell me how much does the stroller weight with each, or any, seats?
    I live on a 5th fl in a walk up building and stroller’s weight is determining for me but I am not able to find this info
    Much appreciated

12. Sha March 17, 2013 at 12:46 am #

Hi,
    Can someone tell me If I can use the Stroller to carry my Infant (Just in the Stroller) I dont want to use the click connect car seat, I have a Smart car Seat which is fixed in the Car and cannot be removed.
    Will this stroller be comfortable for my baby or do I need to buy the click connect car seat to move my baby in this stroller

13. Agata March 20, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

@Sha – did you read the article? “Mode 2 – Infant Stroller: Built with your baby’s ultimate comfort in mind, the cushioned seat has four recline levels, so you can find just the right position to suit baby. It even lies flat to convert into an infant carriage for on-the-go comfort. The stroller seat also is reversible, so it allows baby to ride either rear- or forward-facing.” – you can put seat on flat position and close open space at legs part – and you have kind of bassinet.
    Check Graco’s site – there is a movie showing how the infant mode looks like: http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=1839419

14. Julia March 21, 2013 at 9:04 pm #

Is the parent tray removable on this stroller?

15. nurul March 25, 2013 at 10:26 am #

i really love this one but only available exclusively in babies r us. why not nationwide? I live in malaysia. Really interested to buy this one

16. meena April 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

This system is perfect, everything I’m looking for. But while I do love Franchesca pattern I would like to see something for boys other than Antiquity. The lack of color options is the only thing holding me back. Please come out with some cute new patterns and colors!!

17. Sheila April 13, 2013 at 9:19 pm #

This stroller design looks perfect, but I would like to see another color option as well. The stroller is available in onyx, but there is no matching car seat. Does anyone know if there are any other colors/patterns expected to come out?

18. Shannon April 26, 2013 at 10:01 am #

Love the stroller not the fabric choices!! I’m due in July and would love another fabric option besides Antiquity for my baby boy. Please consider other fabric options!!

19. K June 24, 2013 at 1:13 am #

Does anyone know if, and then which, sibling ride along board fits with this stroller system?

I’m thinking something like this:

20. Edith June 30, 2013 at 7:18 am #

I love my Francesca stroller n carseat, I’m really sad that the antiquity has matching highchair, playard and swing but not the Francesca. Why would they have two designs but only one has other matching items??!!

21. Linda October 9, 2013 at 8:07 pm #

Would be an awesome gift for my daughter who just had her 1st baby a week ago!!!<3