Your new baby is an important addition to the family, so why not start off by involving your little one in a great family bonding opportunity: mealtimes. There are a ton of reasons why including your child in family meals is important—from eating habits to social skills later in life—and that’s why we’re so delighted to introduce the Graco® TableFit™. It’s the first highchair of its kind that truly brings baby to the table.
When you see the highchair, you’ll notice how different the profile is—the legs slope gently so as not to get in the way of the table and the tray and armrests are slim, so that there will be no gap between your child and the table.
Here are some of the specific features that we just know you’ll love:
- Unique highchair design brings baby right to the table for mealtime
- One-hand harness adjustment grows with your child
- Wipeable and machine washable seat pad makes clean-up easy
- 8 height positions help position baby at the table
- Infant body support & 3 recline levels position baby comfortably for early feedings
- One-hand removable tray with dishwasher safe, tray insert
- Removable, compact snack tray makes snack time convenient
- Adjustable footrest positions for added comfortability for baby
- Folds easily so it can be conveniently stored
- Convertible 3- & 5-point harness keeps baby secured
There are SO many reasons to get in the habit of having meals as a family! Here are some of our favorites:
#1: Bonding, Communication & Closeness
Conversations during mealtimes give your family members the chance to talk about their day, interact and connect. Even the tiniest member of your family can benefit with mom, dad and siblings, gathered around the table. For older kids, it’s a time to share information and news of the day and give extra attention to your children. For kids of any age, having a loving, family meal gives them a sense of security.
#2: So Many Foods!
When you bring your child to the table, it’s a perfect opportunity to introduce them to new and foods. Taste is a discovery—new fruits, vegetables and proteins are fun to watch your child discover (as they are age-appropriate to do so). Plus, when they see mom & dad trying new foods and loving them, they’re much more likely to want to join in the fun.
#3 Manners—Leading by Example
Having meals as a family is a perfect time for moms, dads and caregivers to model appropriate etiquette, social skills and table manners to their growing little ones.
Enter to win a new TableFit high chair in the Finley fashion by leaving a comment below. Please share what you are most looking forward to about bringing your little one to the family table? You have until 10 a.m. EST tomorrow, and we will announce a winner on Facebook on Thursday afternoon. Good luck!