To help you and/or your carpool “boost up for back to school” we’re giving away a Nautilus™ 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround™ Protection, one of our favorite FORWARD-FACING “rides” for your “big” kid.
Graco’s top-rated Nautilus™ 3-in-1 with Safety Surround™ has all of the features that moms love that have made it America’s best-selling harnessed booster seat with the addition of Safety Surround. This means that your child will have the best head protection at every stage! This FORWARD FACING ONLY car seat helps keep your child secure in a 5-point harness, from 20-65 lbs. When your child is ready, it converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 lbs., and then converts to a backless booster seat from 40-100 lbs. The car seat is steel-reinforced for strength and durability, Side Impact Tested and has EPS foam. There is also a one-hand height adjustable head rest, 3-position recline and contoured arm rests with integrated cup holder. At $209.99, the Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround Protection is exclusively available at Target in the Atlas (gray & black), Berri (pink, gray & black) and Lucky (green, gray & black) fashions.
- FORWARD FACING ONLY 3-in-1 car seat helps protect your toddler, from 20-100 lbs.
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Meets BOTH Graco’s Side Impact Testing and Europe’s Side Impact standard* (*draft standard)
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – Peak Crash Force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- One-hand, adjustable headrest easily adapts to your growing toddler’s needs
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage pockets
Enter to win a new Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat with Safety Surround Protection by leaving a comment below. You have until 10 a.m. EST tomorrow, and we will announce a winner on Facebook on Thursday afternoon. Good luck!