Every few months Graco hosts something called “Graco Get One Give One” – a program that we love because it gives back to parents and gets you involved too! We’ll offer several opportunities to participate throughout the year so keep checking back for your chance to help someone else, and win a little something for yourself.
UPDATE: We’ll be hosting our next Graco GOGO December 13-17, 2010! Be on the lookout – we’ll announce the great prize giveaways you can give and get soon!
Here’s how it works:
- Each day of our Graco GOGO program, we’ll be featuring a new Graco prize - anything from car seats to monitors to grooming kits – meaning there will be multiple opportunities to Get One and Give One.
- Comment on that day’s Graco blog post or on Facebook — we’ll put information out each day on the Graco Facebook page and our page for expecting parents, I Love My Baby Bump. In your comment, share a story of a parent or family in need that you would “Give One” of that prize to and why they deserve it. It can be an organization that helps moms in need, a neighbor that is having a tough time, or you can leave it up to us choose a recipient.
- We’ll choose one comment at random every day as our winner for that day’s giveaway. You will have until 10:00 a.m. EST the following day to enter. At that time we will close the comments and announce the giveaway winner. Friday’s winner will be announced on Monday morning, December 20, so you’ll have the whole weekend to enter on the last day of this GOGO (and it’s going to be a good one!).
- If you win, we’ll send you that day’s prize (the “Get One!”) Then, we’ll also send that same product to your nominee/organization in your name, or anonymously if you’d like (the “Give One!”)
- Plus, if you spread the word by on Twitter by sharing this post, we’ll give you an extra entry.
All you need to do is comment and tweet to win – and to do something good for someone who really needs it. We hope you have a wonderful holiday and join us to give back this season!
Void where prohibited. Winners are chosen at random. Your odds of winning vary by the number of entries. Limited to residents of the US only. For a full set of rules, contact us at email@example.com.