The Graco blog is a place where you can read some of the latest news from Graco and engage in respectful dialogue with the team at Graco, fellow Graco customers and parents interested in the Graco brand.
The aim with this blog is to create conversation about interesting and entertaining Graco news. Please keep in mind that Graco works within a highly regulated industry, which means there are certain topics we will not be able to discuss here and comments relating to legal or regulatory matters will not be posted.
It is essential that you seek professional advice for all issues concerning your baby. Do not take any of the information in this blog (either in posts or comments) as professional advice or official communication from Graco. Posts and comment at this blog are not intended to be professional advice or recommendations and do not necessarily reflect Graco policy or corporate opinion. For official product advice and Graco news, view the Graco website.
Respect and friendly interaction will be the cornerstone of our approach to the conversation and we ask that you respect the following discussion guidelines. Comments will be moderated and any comments falling outside of the discussion guidelines below will not be published.
Discussion Guidelines for Graco Blog Readers
1. The Graco blog aims to be a place for honest, friendly and courteous conversation. Please try to be respectful of the opinions of all posters on the Graco blog. Everyone can have a voice here and the greater the diversity of voices the better. Please add to the conversation on the blog with thoughtful commentary – the Graco team will be reading!
2. The Graco blog is about Graco products and the community of Graco customers. Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post as off-topic or spam entries will be immediately deleted. If you have a question or concern not relating to the topic of the post that you need to communicate to Graco staff members please submit it via the contact page.
3. Do not post anything that could offend another member of the community. Do not post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone else’s privacy, or objectionable. It is in Graco’s sole discretion what content is offensive. And, it is in Graco’s sole discretion whether it will remove any content it does consider offensive. If you have complaints regarding any of the content posted on this Blog, please contact us.
Graco’s Commitment to the Community
Respect is a two way street. If you take the time to comment within the guidelines above we appreciate your contribution to the community and we will honor that contribution with the following commitments.
1. This blog is a conversational space where we will discuss issues relating to Graco, however we can not always talk about all issues. Visit the Graco site for official Graco product advice and other communications, here you will find conversation and (we hope!) entertaining content. We’d like to talk with you here on a one-to-one basis, as such we will not be able to comment on several regulatory or legal sensitive areas.
2. We will read all comments and respond as quickly as we can. We may not be able to always respond to all comments or questions, but rest assured every one will be read. Sometimes it may not be possible for us to publish or respond to your comment immediately (especially outside of business hours) but we will try to do so as quickly as possible. If you need to contact us the best way is via the contact details here.
3. We will strive to write regular interesting and entertaining content. We think the best way to show that we appreciate you spending the time reading the Graco Blog will be by making sure you enjoy your time here.
4. We will do our best to get involved with the wider blogosphere and give back to the community where possible. We understand we are not writing in a vacuum here. This blog is a dialogue in itself and is also a part of the wider dialogue happening in online venues everywhere. We’ll do our best to get involved in conversations outside of the Graco blog and we hope to link to and comment at the blogs of our regular commenter’s here.